W&M Analytical Liaison (U.S. Domestic)

I'm only here presently because I wanted to post the test results. I supply compounded hormones and medications associated with their use. I do not offer testing.
I don't want to ignore, but I also don't want to post in this person's thread anymore. I may make an intro some day.

All good, man. When you do decide to throw your hat in the ring, make sure all your ducks are in a row. Check out other source threads for an idea of what will be asked of you.

Keep testing. If you don't want to post the results here or in the testing forum, save them for your intro. Some would say your testing is biased, and because it comes from the source, it's worthless. i don't think that's entirely true, and if you post them with your intro, it shows (me, at least) that you have a commitment to quality and wouldn't be shelling out the money for testing raws if you didn't.

I swear to God I think you are the most annoying creature on this planet.

I will deal with you when I get home and have the time.

LOL. Didn't take you long to realize our resident robot can get on your nerves pretty quick.

i think he means well. He just has some faulty circuit boards that cause him to be incessant and repeat himself. We're still working out the kinks.
That's how demanding chromatography is.

No sugar coating, if @Weights & Measures can't keep up with SIMPLE technical questions, he's just not meant for this.

Not defending jano, you're being an assholes in all 3 testing threads. The fact that you can Google testing methodologies and type them out here means nothing, shouldn't you be in the steroid forum telling people to run grams of gear and not to worry about their livers when running orals. You're not only a pompous asshole, you're dangerous

That's how demanding chromatography is.

No sugar coating, if @Weights & Measures can't keep up with SIMPLE technical questions, he's just not meant for this.

I don’t see a question that you asked and I didn’t answer, simple, technical, or otherwise.

In truth, I probably wouldn’t know the answer to many of the questions surrounding analytical chemistry; but, then again, I never said I did. What I do know is that there is a functional, successful, professional analytical laboratory that is willing to test the samples I send them.

I've never been a fan of online arguing; but I am making an exception in your case because you are exceptionally ridiculous.
I have looked back over your post history; and I am very concerned about many of the things you say. It’s as if you have little to no conscience about the repercussions of some of the absolutely terrible advice you give. Most people have the maturity and sense to ignore your wacko advice; but there will inevitably be some young or inexperienced person who get seriously harmed because of your wrongfully perceived knowledge and guidance.

Also, just this April you began attacking Analyzer and his methods of obtaining results. Now you are attacking in 3 other threads with the same Wikipedia based evidence that you copy and paste into these atrociously long multi-quoted posts. This is reminiscent of some of the people I was in undergrad with; in that, they simply Googled a string of words that gave their argument some meat and referenced the article. Often the next sentence in the article completely refuted the claim the student was trying to support.

You attack me as if I am in this to make a mint from this service. I assure you that I am not.

You attack Jano like you are some form of authority. While I don’t think much of his ethics and feel that he is probably not a very nice person; I do think he knows chemistry as good or better than anyone in this forum.

You post in the Aegan thread like you are a professor talking to a student in your class. All the while, you have a high school education at best.

What you are doing with this nonsensical, poorly researched garbage talk is effectively discouraging testing in this community. All for what? To have someone like your post? To hopefully one day have someone say “thank you”? To have someone look up to you so that you will finally feel some justification to your existence and believe you fit in somewhere? It isn’t going to happen.

I have known many people like you in my life. Those people are the ones who like to hear themselves speak, regardless of any knowledge of the subject at hand. You want to be accepted….to have friends….to fit in. These are all good things; but you are going about it all wrong and you are putting people at risk by your tactics.

I know what you are doing right now. I can imagine you sitting there reading this and contemplating what you are going to say next, rather than opening your mind and realizing that you are the one that is in the wrong. You can’t wait to get to the end of this so you can start typing, right-clicking, copying, and pasting your way to yet another ultra retarded post that will only solidify everything I have said here.

Just resist that temptation, go sit in the corner in the fetal position, rock back and forth, and be glad that this is the internet and we aren’t speaking in person.
Be quiet. Please just be quiet.

I don’t see a question that you asked and I didn’t answer, simple, technical, or otherwise.
No
You haven't answered ANY questions yet.

To get any credibility please post:

1 Chromatography equipment pics

2 Reference standards pics

3 Answer what machine and method do you use for qualitative analysis (steroid identification)
By method I mean column choice, mobile phase, gradient changes if any, temperatures, flow rate, injection volume.

4 Answer what machine and method do you use for quantitative analysis (how much is there)

5 Post qualitative analysis charts

6 Post HPLC calibration charts

7 Post HPLC quantification charts

9 Briefly explain how the HPLC data/chart translates to a purity % or concentration.

10 Briefly explain how do you dilute raws or oils for HPLC injection.

If you don't know the answers yourself, then just ask the lab staff.
P.S. I didn't read your entire post. Just too long. Who has time for that?

No

3 Answer what machine and method do you use for qualitative analysis (steroid identification)
By method I mean column choice, mobile phase, gradient changes if any, temperatures, flow rate, injection volume.

4 Answer what machine and method do you use for quantitative analysis (how much is there)

9 Briefly explain how the HPLC data/chart translates to a purity % or concentration.

It is confirmed:
You are the most narcissistic and dangerous entity on MESO.

No

Stfu

I think you’re a ok guy with good intentions @master.on but try to let this play out. Think about it, I send a sample in nobody knows what it is except for me! Let’s pretend it’s test prop. With how many different compounds are out there, if paperwork comes-back telling me it’s test prop at 99% I’m gonna believe the guy. It’s simple.
Realistically I don’t think he’s making enough $ for his time and effort! I hope the lab drops the prices and he puts it in his pocket!! If he proves to be legit of course!
Who cares if he’s a chemist, knows about the equipment or whatever he’s the middle man. It’s too easy to figure if he’s a scam or not. I’d be more concerned about him being five-0 than anything else. But I’m paranoid.....
No return address that’s for sure. Ok rant over.

When sides occur there is typically a underlying reason why those sides occur.

(This isn’t an attack on you so please don’t take this way)

Many people in this life style take what they take to become bigger and stronger and healthier to a degree. But we are the first to take more drugs to counter drugs then take more to counter those sides.

It’s beneficial for us to try to find what could be the root cause, be it lack of vitamin or mineral depletion which is a cheap test to take and can be requested if you go to a doctor or even online. Our goal shouldn’t be to take so much drugs that we drift away from our original intent. Too many people are too quick to jump to drugs to counter side effects rather than looking at root cause. And most root causes come down to a deffenciency.

Especially since your bodies are hyper anabolic and working out twice as hard.
I didn’t want to post in someone else’s thread so I brought this here.
Probably one of the 5 best posts I’ve read since joining.

article-1264092-081D0A9F000005DC-144_468x339.jpg

By using the ignore option, you'll miss all my posts exposing you as fraud, all backed with scientific arguments.
yet anyone else will read them.

I have a question for you guys:

How important is that second page (mass hunter report) that was posted with the last 3 results?

I didn't get that with my personal samples; but had the chemist send it with the others to try to satisfy some questions.

I am going to be charged extra by the lab for it now; so I want to find out if it even means anything of importance before I pay for it.

I think you’re a ok guy with good intentions @master.on but try to let this play out. Think about it, I send a sample in nobody knows what it is except for me! Let’s pretend it’s test prop. With how many different compounds are out there, if paperwork comes-back telling me it’s test prop at 99% I’m gonna believe the guy. It’s simple.
Realistically I don’t think he’s making enough $ for his time and effort! I hope the lab drops the prices and he puts it in his pocket!! If he proves to be legit of course!
Who cares if he’s a chemist, knows about the equipment or whatever he’s the middle man. It’s too easy to figure if he’s a scam or not. I’d be more concerned about him being five-0 than anything else. But I’m paranoid.....
No return address that’s for sure. Ok rant over.
Head on over to Mands post regarding Jano. Apparently You can still fake results, even on a blind test.

I have a question for you guys:

How important is that second page (mass hunter report) that was posted with the last 3 results?

I didn't get that with my personal samples; but had the chemist send it with the others to try to satisfy some questions.

I am going to be charged extra by the lab for it now; so I want to find out if it even means anything of importance before I pay for it.
All those charts and data is badly needed for testers to get credibility.
Even if the lab charges extra.