W&M Analytical Liaison (U.S. Domestic)

There is an oil sample going to be delivered today; and 2 powder samples on Monday according to tracking.
Another person said they sent samples; but I don’t have tracking so I’m not sure.
I would have to have permission from the sender before sharing those results here though.

I have Test-E oil that I made; so I wouldn’t mind sending that. I sent the raw, so I wouldn’t mind seeing if my brewing is accurate.

Last edited:
If you’re willing to take one for the team so will I. I’ll send samples of raws to be tested. Assuming the members here would trust me. You have it tested and Put up the results and I’ll confirm. We can even bring someone else into as a way to somehow verify what I did. Id be willing to pay for one but think 3 would be good for a base line. No blends.
Sorry, I guess I missed this.
Yes, I am willing to pitch in to do that if it will help facilitate the vetting.
I'm assuming the question was directed to me. If I misunderstood, I apologize.

Sorry, I guess I missed this.
Yes, I am willing to pitch in to do that if it will help facilitate the vetting.
I'm assuming the question was directed to me. If I misunderstood, I apologize.
It was. Sorry I didn’t tag you. My fault. Bring it to the members and let them decide.

The price for any hormone or ancillary testing will be $145.00.

This will include identification and quantitation of all AAS or active pharmaceutical ingredient in the sample.

This price will apply to oil and powder samples.
So you have (or can quickly buy) reference standards for EACH AND ALL hormones and ancillaries known to bodybuilders? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think they may give me a discount eventually.
The thing is that these guys definitely don't need our money.
The owner is literally the wealthiest person I have ever sat around and talked with. He has a Bentley AND a driver for it. Just ridiculous really.
He is doing it for me as a favor to a family member.
I'm sure he sees me as a dollar sign; but a smaller dollar sign than his current clients.
He must be. GC-MS machines start at $250k and HPLC at $40k.

The problem is that you haven't proved any of that to be true
You haven't posted any true GC-MS or HPLC reports to prove you have access to those expensive machines, or you know a lab that does.

Wait....so you spoke to the “owner” of an accredited US lab that is driven around in a Bentley like Richie Rich

Does he prefer Grey Poupon Mustard?

Cmon now bro

What legit US Accredited lab is going to start taking scheduled substances on the regular to identify and quantify without any DEA LIC number

Lol

You physically sat down with the owner yet you mail the samples in?

What am I missing here

Some labs will identify a sample as unknown substance

But to quantify scheduled substances on the regular for $100 without any credentials or DEA LIC.....nah brah

And with no complete assay.....hmmmm

Yes, most of that is correct.
I did sit down with him and he does get driven around like Richie Rich.
Yes it is a registered lab with the FDA.
Yes I do have a DEA license.

I'm not sure what the complete assay for these compounds entails. I know I can get it done if I know what to ask for.

I mail the samples in because I live 2200 miles from the lab.

So you’re saying:

You have a DEA license to receive, handle and analyze anabolic steroids
The DEA requires a license to buy the reference standards.
No big deal as reference standards have no real potential for abuse as they contain little hormone in them, usually just 1 mg and is dissolved in nasty chemicals like methanol.

I was waiting far too long until somebody who is not gullible showed up.

But mate, who wouldn't, as a multimillionaire, risk his business and freedom for a hunting buddy that he knows for a week? :rolleyes:
I was about to shout back to your thread
but finally you have a point: being GULLIBLE. Most everyone here is.

It might happen, and sometimes does: testing labs who work for smaller, generic pharma or chemical companies who outsource all their testing.
Then their clients grow and purchase their own equipment and they find themselves with no revenue with late equipment installment bills.
Then they begin testing "other" substances to make ends meet.

It has happened. Just that I don't think @Weights & Measures has access to any chromatography equipment.

You are wildly overestimating.

Analyzer didn't make that and he had literally zero expenses because he was using university equip and materials. Also, he didn't have to pay anybody to do the actual work.

How much do analytical chemists charge per hour in the US?
How much do the standards and method development cost?

Just to give you an idea how much USP HGH standard necessary for proper testing cost:
View attachment 100602

So this FDA approved lab would be running at a loss for quite some time. I ran almost two years at a loss.

This makes it even more fun, doesn't it?

Before people shit on me for posting, I wonder who else could give input on costs in this business other than me?
Agree. It doesn't make any economic sense.

OTOH someone could open shop with just a $25k HPLC machine and no GC-MS whatsoever, and identify compounds with their HPLC relative retention times instead of the $250k GC-MC. By doing this, costs make sense.

But, again, this ain't what @Weights & Measures is doing.

I’ve already took one for the team. My sample has arrived to @Weights & Measures

We will know for sure how this all works out very soon.

@Thegreek @ProfessorX
Risky move at this point
but kudos to you.

I am not trying to be pessimistic or negative about this venture, but some things that come to mind while watching this thread develop...

It sounds to me like this testing source (the lab, not @Weights & Measures himself) could take us or leave us. This matters because it sure does sound like Richie Rich is not going to want to bend at all to meet the needs of the community here. And our community can be needy at times. And he probably shouldn't bend much, all things considered.
But it is going to impact the ability for @Weights & Measures to provide the documentation and proof of legitimacy needed here.

Given the margins that I am reading about for the lab, I am shocked the lab is willing to proceed with this. I say that because I think it will be the undoing of this service. As things advance and if/when W&M has to start asking for things like more info, more timely testing results, further clarification, etc, I could see the lab reconsidering their role in this, given the reward (profit).

I hope I am wrong, but the only way I see this type of service working long term is if the person running the tests is the same person having to answer to, and appease, the end customer. Otherwise I just see the lab owner themself not seeing being willing to take all of the steps to satisfy the end user of the service.

Again, I hope I am wrong, and I hope W&M makes this work.

I completely agree with you that it is expensive.
For the sake of transparency; I will explain how it works for me and my association with this lab:

The lab charges me $100 for identification and quantitation of AAS and active pharmaceutical samples.
If multiple compounds are detected; there is a $7.50 charge to me for the additional reports for additional compounds.

My original price was $120; so I would send the lab $100 and keep the $20 for my shipping, time, and risk involved.

Then the subject of multiple compounds came up, specifically Sustanon.
I wouldn't be able to charge the original $120 and owe the lab $122.50 for the sustanon sample. That would suck for me.

So after multiple suggestions were made to make a flat price for AAS and ancillary samples, I decided on $140. But after speaking to the chemist, we decided to just keep all samples blind; rather than revealing whether there should be multiple compounds expected.

So, if I kept the price at $140, I would keep $17.50 per sample received. I didn't feel like that compensated my time and risk enough, so I decided on $145.

For my portion of the work:
I receive the sample from a customer.
I hand write the sample information on a requisition sheet that the lab sent me.
I package the sample in the manner they require (very anal-retentive if you ask me).
I mail the sample to the lab.
I receive the results from the lab.
I print the report and use whiteout to cover up the lab identification information (their rule).
Then I take a picture of that paper and send it back to the customer.

I do apologize for the price confusion.
I also hate that it isn't as cheap as Analyzer was; but they set the price and will only deal with me, so I decided I would make some money for the work and risk involved.

So brother, are you saying that your profit per sample is $145 (customer cost) MINUS $100 for single compound test MINUS the shipping cost MINUS $7.50 per additional compound if any are found in the sample?

So your profit will be $45 MINUS shipping and MINUS $7.50 per additional compound, if any are found?

So you have (or can quickly buy) reference standards for EACH AND ALL hormones and ancillaries known to bodybuilders? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

He must be. GC-MS machines start at $250k and HPLC at $40k.

The problem is that you haven't proved any of that to be true
You haven't posted any true GC-MS or HPLC reports to prove you have access to those expensive machines, or you know a lab that does.

The DEA requires a license to buy the reference standards.
No big deal as reference standards have no real potential for abuse as they contain little hormone in them, usually just 1 mg and is dissolved in nasty chemicals like methanol.

I was about to shout back to your thread
but finally you have a point: being GULLIBLE. Most everyone here is.

It might happen, and sometimes does: testing labs who work for smaller, generic pharma or chemical companies who outsource all their testing.
Then their clients grow and purchase their own equipment and they find themselves with no revenue with late equipment installment bills.
Then they begin testing "other" substances to make ends meet.

It has happened. Just that I don't think @Weights & Measures has access to any chromatography equipment.

Agree. It doesn't make any economic sense.

OTOH someone could open shop with just a $25k HPLC machine and no GC-MS whatsoever, and identify compounds with their HPLC relative retention times instead of the $250k GC-MC. By doing this, costs make sense.

But, again, this ain't what @Weights & Measures is doing.

Risky move at this point
but kudos to you.
what is risky about it. think you guys are WAAAAY overthinking this. how about samples get sent out, he tests them, than we decide if the results are what we want.

what is risky about it. think you guys are WAAAAY overthinking this. how about samples get sent out, he tests them, than we decide if the results are what we want.

rpbb, my good man, I think that's just how threads evolve here at Meso.
I think the community here just questions things a lot more, and dissects it, and questions some more. And that's a good thing, most of the time.

As much of a weirdo as @master.on can be, I believe his modules are in the right place here.

We have seen scammer testing services in our community before. Master.on seems to simply be trying to make this source prove he can do what he is charging people to do, before guys invest hundreds of dollars for testing.

Also, we have seen that testing results that are positive can influence hundreds of people in our community to validate a lab as g2g, and order from a lab based on the testing. If that testing is not legit, tens of thousands of dollars could be spent with a lab that was not really legitimately tested to begin with, like guys thought.

That is kinda the theme here at Meso. We are unmoderated and guys are allowed to question things, so they do. Sometimes it gets carried away, but that's just how it seems to go around here.

Damn I hope that came across the way I meant for it to.

So brother, are you saying that your profit per sample is $145 (customer cost) MINUS $100 for single compound test MINUS the shipping cost MINUS $7.50 per additional compound if any are found in the sample?

So your profit will be $45 MINUS shipping and MINUS $7.50 per additional compound, if any are found?
That is almost correct.
It won't matter if additional compounds are found or not. I'm sending the lab the money anyway.
I am sending the lab the base $100 plus $22.50 to cover a possible blend of up to 4 compounds for every sample, so that all the samples can remain blind.
So I will keep (145-122.50)- shipping= about $15.30 in my pocket.

That figure is assuming the usual $7.20 flat rate shipping fee.

I want to make sure this is understood clearly because you seem to be making the same mistake in thinking that I claim to be involved in the actual process of testing.

I do not own any lab testing equipment.
I do not own any reference standards.
I do not perform any analytical testing.
I do not know how to perform any analytical testing.

Put as simply as possible:
I just happen to know a guy who knows a guy. Nothing more or less than that; nor have I ever once claimed more than that.

Last edited:
Given the margins that I am reading about for the lab, I am shocked the lab is willing to proceed with this. I say that because I think it will be the undoing of this service. As things advance and if/when W&M has to start asking for things like more info, more timely testing results, further clarification, etc, I could see the lab reconsidering their role in this, given the reward (profit).
I hate to say that this is absolutely correct.
The chemist already said he was a bit insulted by some of my requests. I can paste the email on here when I go home.

Honestly, it would almost be a relief to me at this point if they just told me to piss off.

I know you will take this the wrong way, but in the first part I have your security in mind and in the second part quality of the work, which you, according to your claims have no control of.

about $15.30 in my pocket
I honestly mean nothing bad with this, but I assume most of the people here are astonished by the fact, that you risk pissing off literally every agency - DEA (while claiming you have DEA license, lol), FDA, IRS and USPIS by committing multiple felonies on a public forum that is absolutely watched by the authorities, while being in the same country as the said agencies are, for like 150 bucks a month.

I mean I grew up really poor and I wouldn't be that reckless.

And if you are telling us the truth, which I don't believe, you ARE reckless.

Any Waters employee can access the list of their installed systems.

Within hours pretty much anybody can have a list of their QTOF machines in the US. Cross-referencing them with FDA approved laboratories which are also users of Agilent HPLCs is not too hard and yadda. Now we just have to look for the owner with a PhD in med. chem who likes to hunt hogs. Focusing on coasts might be a good idea, as you are supposedly 2200 miles away from the lab.

It is that easy. Less than minute of thinking, less than a few emails.

So in my book you are either stupid and endangering both yourself and the other people, or you've made it up.

So if you are telling the truth, WISEN UP.

I want to make sure this is understood clearly because you seem to be making the same mistake in thinking that I claim to be involved in the actual process of testing.

I do not own any lab testing equipment.
I do not own any reference standards.
I do not perform any analytical testing.
I do not know how to perform any analytical testing testing.

Put as simply as possible:
I just happen to know a guy who knows a guy. Nothing more or less than that; nor have I ever once claimed more than that.
@master.on, while being a lunatic, sometimes hits the spot, though.

He's not talking about you, but rather about the lab.

You cannot test concentration without a standard. To have a standard you have to:
A) purchase one, which would mean the guy who is known by a guy is running at a loss for some person he met once and this also requires DEA license, which would make any fed able to determine the lab doing the black market testing for you within minutes, ultimately probably leading to shutting down of the said laboratory causing huge monetary loss.

B) make a standard, which requires you to purchase/get the raw powders or finished products from illegal suppliers and purify and standardize them. This takes skill and a LOT of time and this is also not a way that legitimate laboratories do that, simply because in the end it costs much more than purchasing legitimate reference standard.

If for example one person per month has GH tested for 225$, the cost of the standard is about 500$.
upload_2018-11-12_23-27-48.png

Reference standard won't last over a month. The lab would be running 275$ in minus.

Can these costs/work be bypassed?
Yes, by estimations or by doing it how Energy Control did it with the few samples sent - if they identify the compound (exceedingly easy and automatic with MS) - they just placed the usual concentration on the 'report.'

The issue is that neither your neither the labs incentives make any sense at all.

If the chemist does it out of the goodness of his heart, why is he insulted by questions? Even a major cunt such as me understands that most people are not really analytical chemistry majors.

So in my book you are either stupid and endangering both yourself and the other people, or you've made it up.
I already acknowledged the risk involved. So, endangering would be the correct option if you have to choose one of the ones you posted.
The issue is that neither your neither the labs incentives make any sense at all.
This is what I don't understand. Does everything here have to be about the damned dollar?
I mean, I needed something tested. I got it tested; and was appreciative.
I like MESO and most of the people here, so I thought I would bring others in on what I found.
I can't afford to do it for free, so I set a price for some reimbursement for the trouble.
If the chemist does it out of the goodness of his heart, why is he insulted by questions?
The chemist is not doing it out of the goodness of his heart. The owner is doing it as a favor; and the owner is telling the chemist to do it. The owner is a chemist too; but I don't think he does much actual labor in the lab.

I swear,I can't imagine how MESO hasn't discovered the truth behind who really shot JFK; or at least had 100s of people wrongly accused convicted.

I totally get the scrutiny and skepticism; but shit, this is getting retarded.

I already acknowledged the risk involved. So, endangering would be the correct option if you have to choose one of the ones you posted.

This is what I don't understand. Does everything here have to be about the damned dollar?
I mean, I needed something tested. I got it tested; and was appreciative.
I like MESO and most of the people here, so I thought I would bring others in on what I found.
I can't afford to do it for free, so I set a price for some reimbursement for the trouble.

The chemist is not doing it out of the goodness of his heart. The owner is doing it as a favor; and the owner is telling the chemist to do it. The owner is a chemist too; but I don't think he does much actual labor in the lab.

I swear,I can't imagine how MESO hasn't discovered the truth behind who really shot JFK; or at least had 100s of people wrongly accused convicted.

I totally get the scrutiny and skepticism; but shit, this is getting retarded.
no shit, on the second to last paragraph, or at least found jimmy hoffa

Update on my experience thus far. Package arrived safely to @Weights & Measures . Slight hiccup due to postal workers, out of control of either of us, but the pack is now on its way to the lab and eta on results is next Friday/Saturday.