W&M Analytical Liaison (U.S. Domestic)

Did I miss a switcharoo? Are you @Weights & Measures?

Strong first post. Where did these raws come from?
Yet another red flag.
@SymBiotics tests raws right in his first post? :rolleyes:
He'll start a new source thread soon, that's for sure.

As for the reports
Yet more and more made up BS
These "reports" mean nothing and are probably made up.

1 You don't identify any compounds in GC-MS using its retention time alone.
That's the whole purpose of MS to break up compounds into smaller fragments yielding a (virtually) unique m/z chart for each compound.
Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry - Wikipedia
No m/z chart or library match report was shown.

2 GC-MS ain't very good at quantifying. That's why HPLC should be used.

3 No indication on how they calibrated GC-MS for quantifying, or what peak they used for that.

Yet another red flag.
@SymBiotics tests raws right in his first post? :rolleyes:
He'll start a new source thread soon, that's for sure.

As for the reports
Yet more and more made up BS
These "reports" mean nothing and are probably made up.

1 You don't identify any compounds in GC-MS using its retention time alone.
That's the whole purpose of MS to break up compounds into smaller fragments yielding a (virtually) unique m/z chart for each compound.
Gas chromatography–mass spectrometry - Wikipedia
No m/z chart or library match report was shown.

2 GC-MS ain't very good at quantifying. That's why HPLC should be used.

3 No indication on how they calibrated GC-MS for quantifying, or what peak they used for that.
I swear to God I think you are the most annoying creature on this planet.

I will deal with you when I get home and have the time.

@SymBiotics why not start a new thread with an intro and your services as well as prices.
I sincerely apologize if my post is viewed as speaking out of turn. I only intended to make the results known, as I was under the impression that the community wanted more results posted in this thread.
It is clear to me that MESO wants sources to test their raw ingredients before distributing finished products; and I am doing so in the hopes that an attempt to source here in the future will be met with a more streamlined vetting than has been seen in the recent past.
I am unsure if or when I will offer my products for sale online; but I will refrain from posting here until such time that I may make an introduction.
Again, MESO and @Weights & Measures , please accept my apology. It was not my attempt to offend or confuse. Hopefully I will post an introduction one day.

I sincerely apologize if my post is viewed as speaking out of turn. I only intended to make the results known, as I was under the impression that the community wanted more results posted in this thread.
It is clear to me that MESO wants sources to test their raw ingredients before distributing finished products; and I am doing so in the hopes that an attempt to source here in the future will be met with a more streamlined vetting than has been seen in the recent past.
I am unsure if or when I will offer my products for sale online; but I will refrain from posting here until such time that I may make an introduction.
Again, MESO and @Weights & Measures , please accept my apology. It was not my attempt to offend or confuse. Hopefully I will post an introduction one day.
I meant no malice toward you. If you’re here to offer a service, please post up your own thread so they don’t run together with someone else offering the same. And welcome!

@SymBiotics are you here to sell gear or offer testing of raws and finished?
I'm only here presently because I wanted to post the test results. I supply compounded hormones and medications associated with their use. I do not offer testing.
I don't want to ignore, but I also don't want to post in this person's thread anymore. I may make an intro some day.

I swear to God I think you are the most annoying creature on this planet.

I will deal with you when I get home and have the time.

LOL. Didn't take you long to realize our resident robot can get on your nerves pretty quick.

i think he means well. He just has some faulty circuit boards that cause him to be incessant and repeat himself. We're still working out the kinks.

I'm only here presently because I wanted to post the test results. I supply compounded hormones and medications associated with their use. I do not offer testing.
I don't want to ignore, but I also don't want to post in this person's thread anymore. I may make an intro some day.
Thanks for posting the results