W&M Analytical Liaison (U.S. Domestic)

I asked them to put the masshunter report in there because of one of your stupid fucking requests on the first page you asshole. It costs me extra money that I didn’t even budget in so that I could get this service vetted.
I asked for GC or HPLC reports right as they come from the machine
I never asked you to cut and paste parts of it on the report.

I want to see the full report
again, right as it comes from the machine.

If LE wants to put in the time and resources to Prevent me from completing operation “Gain likes and respect on an internet steroid forum”, I won’t mind. I won’t post anymore pics of how much macadamia nut oil I have anymore, I apologize and have realized I have no respect for myself anymore by trying putting on an act on Meso to gain acceptance. @master.on

I don’t even know why I waste my time replying to you, but no I am not a source. No, @Weights & Measures does not only test samples sent by sources. @T-Bagger brought up a good point also, I had rimobolan sent in for testing.

I’ll end all that with a You’re a fucking idiot no matter how quickly you can copy and paste.

Hint:
Next time just post a couple vials, not all of them
which suggests selling.
Hint: @ me next time you have something to say to me.

Hint 2: stop spreading shit advice to beginners.

Hint 3: I’ll post whatever I want.

EDIT: I understand even if brewing some of us can’t afford large amounts which may be the case with you, or you may put up the arguememt of the legal aspect of being caught with large amounts. You go ahead and make small orders when you need them, and I’ll make one large order and be good for a decade or so and not have to deal with several risk as you would. I’m a gambling man and have no problem playing the odds. Internet post sure do hold up in court, thanks for reminding me.

Last edited:
Hint:
Next time just post a couple vials, not all of them
which suggests selling.

Now you're telling him how and what to post, after accusing him of being a source? A robot with a god complex. i've truly seen it all now.

Sometimes i think you have safety and the community in your best interest, but as of late, you're just harassing and making accusations.

It's time for your yearly tune-up. Power down for the night. i'll notify your handler of the need for routine maintenance. Night night, robot buddy. Beep. Boop. Beep. Beep.

W&M actually referred some discussion with his chemist to me and convinced me that the person who's doing the analyses knows what he's doing.

I'm not very easily convinced.

Another red flag
@Weights & Measures seems to do "tests" only for sources,
sources always have a vested interest to tweak reports for 98-99% results.
Wanted to tell you it irritates the shit outta me to have you insult my integrity. Meso made me. I do right by Meso. You need to slow down a little and think about who you have blatant disregard for. Some people value things a lot different than others. I've watched you for years with the same song and dance. Say what you want when there is proof. Save the rest.

Wow. Praise from Caesar. :D
julio-cesar.jpg

Wow. Praise from Caesar. :D
Yeah when I first read his PM, I was wondering if he was gonna try something that would hurt my credibility. Instead he helped me out by posing a legitimate question.
He actually helped me formulate a question with correct terminology and in a manner that would not make me look like a total dumbass to the chemist.
The advice was free of charge and helpful; and I am appreciative.

There is proof that you haven't posted proof

in other words, you haven't posted the full reports right as they come from the chromatography machine.

There is proof that you haven't posted proof

in other words, you haven't posted the full reports right as they come from the chromatography machine.
I haven’t because I don’t have them to post.
I have given the customers every piece of info given to me regarding their samples.
What in the actual fuck is wrong with you? Like medically, what is your diagnosis?

I have to say I do admire your tireless and tenacious work in the field of dipshitology.

Hey guys.

I have been contemplating an idea for a while, and I have decided to follow through with an attempt at making it work.

I have access to a domestic FDA registered and approved analytical testing laboratory that can analyze our AAS, hGH, peptide, and ancillary samples. I have used them for only 2 samples, Testosterone Enanthate and Clomiphene. I sent them blind samples, labeled sample#1 and sample #2. They were identified and quantified by GCMSD and the results emailed to me. The images of my samples and the results will be attached here.
View media item 1823View media item 1824View media item 1825
I am an active member here. After discussing this idea with someone whose opinion I value; I have decided that this could be beneficial enough to the community (and hopefully me too) for me to give up my member handle.

I’ve never joined any other PED forum; so this will be MESO exclusive unless my email address is shared after I reveal it to someone here in PM.

My association with the lab and its owner was simply blind luck. I asked a family member in a similar business if they had any contacts for this type of testing. A couple of months and a plane ride later I was talking with the owner and lead chemist and touring a big analytical laboratory that specializes in FDA regulated pharmaceutical testing; mostly THC presently.
I also got to kill a few wild hogs on that trip; but the lab contact was the bigger prize.

The owner of the lab agreed to test any samples I send them for a fee; but with the condition that the lab remains anonymous. Graphic printouts and analysis results will be provided; but the lab’s identifying information will be blocked from view for obvious reasons.

My part will be receiving samples to ship to the lab; and receiving results to forward to the customers. That is the way I intend to profit from this venture. The lab will make a considerable profit; and I will make a smaller portion that will cover shipping, my time, and some compensation for the risk involved.

Prices are as follows:

Ancillary raw powders identification and quantitation: $120

Ancillary Capsules, Tablets, suspensions identification and quantitation: $120

hGH identification and quantitation: $225

hGH identification and quantitation+ dimer content: $275

Peptide identification and quantitation: $180

Free amino acid identification and quantitation: $150

Hopefully Coming Soon

Hormone raw powders identification and quantitation: $120

Hormone in oil solution identification and quantitation: $120

Hormone Capsules, Tablets, suspensions identification and quantitation: $120

One or more of HPLC/UPLC-Qtof, GC/MS, and LC/MS are used in the analysis. Which is used depends on the sample being tested. I know that my samples were analyzed by GC/MS; and that hGH is analyzed by HPLC-Qtof.

All samples are to be sent for blind identification EXCEPT tablets, capsules, and suspensions. These must include the name of the active ingredient and, preferably, the name of the filler. The reason for this is that the chemist will have to identify the active ingredient and the filler if the sample is sent blind. Since the solubility of the active and filler may be very different; they said blind pill samples could be very time consuming and expensive to analyze.
Reverse engineering studies for copying tablet/capsule recipes are available for an additional cost. I do not know that price; but I can find out if there is any interest.

I do not want to receive controlled substances at this time. I believe it will be possible to accept hormone samples in the near future; but I have a couple more security measures to validate before I will feel a sense of security in handling them.

One very important disclaimer:

If I am sent a sample that has any opiate or benzodiazepine, the sender will have 24 hours to make the source known; or I will expose the sender on this forum. I will maintain a strict zero tolerance policy on opiates and benzodiazepines.

Typical turnaround time is 2-5 business days after the lab receives the sample.

Mail at my delivery site is late afternoon; so samples will be mailed the morning following my receipt in most cases.

Payment will be cash in mail only, included with the sample.

Instructions for sample packaging and shipping will be provided through PM on this forum.

I do have tutanota and protonmail; but they are inaccessible through the firewall at one of the locations I use. If email is needed, I will give the address through PM and I will know to check it when I can get access.

Most of my time on the forum will be late at night after my family is asleep. There will be days that I am unavailable; but I will do my best to reply to any messages within 24 hours.

I am very hopeful for this to be successful for a multitude of reasons. All I know of the lab’s services are the work they have done for me, the information I have gathered through conversation and the lab tour, and examining the work they have done for publicly traded companies. The owner and lead chemist are PhD trained in medicinal chemistry. The lab uses Agilent/Waters equipment for HPLC/UHPLC and Agilent/HP for the GC system.

As with everything in this field of performance enhancement drug use; this is uncertain territory. Hopefully we can test it out and produce a satisfactory solution to our biggest problem at the present.

Now in true MESO fashion; fire at will.

Is this a DEA certified lab?

I hope this all works out. This will be HUGE for us here in the States.
Don’t count your chickens befor they hatch bc there’s a number of analytical labs will assay NON-controlled substances.

However a major advantage exclusive of inter lab price differences may lie in proof an UGLs ancillaries are bunk as that speaks volumes about the Q/Q of their PEDs

Stated another way bunk ancillary results ===== trash AAS, GH etc

JIM

Wait I think it has to be because they do a crap ton of THC testing. Doesn’t that fall under DEA?

It depends bc labs can be approved for certain forms of testing and not for others.

For example while urine metabolite testing does NOT require a DEA certificate, serum or vial testing certainly
would.

Why, bc the lab would require analytical standards for comparison, and the purchase of almost all anabolic standards requires a DEA certificate. (Nonesterfied TT is the only exception I’m aware of)

There are exceptions but they are few and far bt esp if the substance is in “raw”
form, and that includes pills and parenteral agents from A to Z.

Finally bc many states are finally decriminalizing if not legalizing THC, the laws are in flux and as such difficult to use as a comparison for what does/does not require a DEA cert.

Jim

Last edited: