W&M Analytical Liaison (U.S. Domestic)

1 Post equipment pics
2 post pics of your reference standards
3 post your testing method
4 post chromatography reports right as they come out of the machine
5 post calibration curve charts and data.
1 Post equipment pics
THE LAB WANTS TO BE ANONYMOUS

2 post pics of your reference standards
HE DOESNT WORK THERE

3 post your testing method
HE DOESNT HAVE ONE. BECAUSE HE DOESNT WORK THERE.

4 post chromatography reports right as they come out of the machine
HE IS PROBABLY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE US. AND DOESN'T WORK THERE.

5 post calibration curve charts and data.
HE IS NOT THE TECH ANNNNNND DOES NOT WORK THERE.

Bro he is doing us a favor from a family friend who is doing him a favor. So do US a favor and stop. Just stop. Stop making demands he has no control of. And also stop telling guys to take a gram of EQ their first cycle with NO TEST. STOP.
bad-robot-logo-e1528466791801.jpg

My contact said they don't keeps in the lab because the toner dust can/will get in the air and it puts unnecessary stress on the filtration system. The results are emailed to the techs email and they can print from the admin office if need be.

A suggestion graphic info can be traced back to a specific lab absent demographics info is a little far fetched
bc the results on any graph are dependent upon a large set of variables, such as the number of solvents, and their concentrations, ph, ion exchanger settings, grid type, grid settings, just to name a FEW, and for that reason much like a fingerprint few if any are identical.

Tihis is the type of excuse I’d expect to hear from a dysfunctional lab that prides itself on spitting out one narrative assay after another, none of which can be validated.

To that end I’d request ONE example of research your lab was involved with and
was mentioned by name in the footnotes of a scientific citation.

JIM

A suggestion graphic info can be traced back to a specific lab absent demographics info is a little far fetched
bc the results on any graph are dependent upon a large set of variables, such as the number of solvents, and their concentrations, ph, ion exchanger settings, grid type, grid settings, just to name a FEW, and for that reason much like a fingerprint few if any are identical.

Tihis is the type of excuse I’d expect to hear from a dysfunctional lab that prides itself on spitting out one narrative assay after another, none of which can be validated.

JIM
Not going to happen

JIM
No way you’re actually a doctor and/or read the whole thread if you’re actually quotes me, responding to something on authority.

Wow this thread has taken so many twists and turns that I got whiplash reading all the posts. @master.on just relax and don’t make so many demands on W&M yet.

No way you’re actually a doctor and/or read the whole thread if you’re actually quotes me, responding to something on authority.

Yea and any lab that maintains a dusty PRINTER alongside lab chemicals
or analytical equipment is no lab
in my book. Ask your contact if his contact is a tech at a lab in a foreign land
that’s never heard of the term CLEAN ROOM, lol.

Your contact is either FOS, or has been swindlec by another bogus lab, but believe what you want most do on Meso,
and esp those like yourself who don’t understand the dynamics, technology or
requirements of ananlytical testing.

LMAO

Last edited:
Yea and any lab that maintains a dusty PRINTER alongside lab chemicals
or analytical equipment is no lab
in my book.

Believe what you want most do on Meso, lmao
What lab has a printer next to the machines?

Not going to happen

I’m not suggesting the name should
be posted abroad but when a lab uses
lame excuses for not following analytical standards they should be challenged to provide evidence their results are
is legit.

The majority of folk on PED forums are soooo gullible!

I’m not suggesting the name should
be posted abroad but when a lab uses
lame excuses for not following analytical standards they should be challenged to provide evidence their results are
is legit.

The majority of folk on PED forums are soooo gullible!
The guy has done a total of 3 tests so far, I'm saying let's see how it plays out before making any judgements. He's stated what he will provide and what he won't, so there's no point in demanding anything

I sending him sample next week...also hgh

Already have hgh lab results from lab4tox.com vials from some box I send to him and I can compare results

I sending him sample next week...also hgh

Already have hgh lab results from lab4tox.com vials from some box I send to him and I can compare results
Thank you for your contrabutions in testing out the tester lol. I'll be subbed for this guy. Hope he doesn't try pullin any Jano stunts on us roun here. Only time will tell. May give him a try someday if he turns ou to be legit

Thank you for your contrabutions in testing out the tester lol. I'll be subbed for this guy. Hope he doesn't try pullin any Jano stunts on us roun here. Only time will tell. May give him a try someday if he turns ou to be legit
So far so good. One of the sources here has used him.

My experiences with W&M's testing service:

I sent in a sample just before the holidays. The results came back quicker than I expected (during the holiday week last week). Although the results were not what I wanted to hear (turns out I had bunk), they were what I needed to know. I took it back to the supplier and they "looked into it" and reported back that my shipment had been mixed up with someone else's. I ordered ralox and received filler/preservative instead. They are replacing the "bad product" (as they have labelled it) with a fresh batch of the correct product and are compensating me for my testing costs. They also want me to test the rest of the items that they sent and offered to compensate me for those tests as well. This is to show that it was a simple, single mistake/event. None of that would have been possible without W&M here. A huge thanks out to him for that!

I will also be testing the replacement as well, when it arrives, although that will be on my own dime, but I am fine with that. I just need to know for peace of mind.