Waiting on these fantastic results

Bill Bixcer

If I get one comment from some ignorant piece of shit that I'm a shill or a rep for another company, I'm gonna ask to meet and beat the fuck outta you..... ok, now that that's out of the way.....I've been shooting 450 mg of pharmacom test e 300, cocktailed with 300 mg of pharmacom tren e, and 300 mg of pharmacom pharma NAN 300 for 7 weeks now with ZERO results. I started the cycle with 40 mgs of pharmacom dianabolos for 25 days. The Dbol was legit, but don't stop reading. Once the dbol died off, I started fading in energy very quickly. At 7 weeks and my ninth pin(because I was front loading the first 2 weeks) I am still getting absolutely ZERO results!! I am an avid user of PED's....I know what to expect. What the actual FUCK should or can I do about this? I'm not trying to be an asshole, but I spent nearly 600 bucks on this cycle and only got fucking Dbol....any suggestions??? This was all purchased from us.basicstero
@Pharmacom Helper @Pharmacom Labs

You fucking faggot ass shill. Your a fucking tuff guy. Now let's meet in real life so you can take your best shot. Are you sure your tren isn't working? Pussy-ass bitch.

Shill.

BTW, that's what you get for putting all of your eggs in one hand, I mean basket. (Sorry, your avatar made me type that, couldn't help myself)

If I get one comment from some ignorant piece of shit that I'm a shill or a rep for another company, I'm gonna ask to meet and beat the fuck outta you..... ok, now that that's out of the way.....I've been shooting 450 mg of pharmacom test e 300, cocktailed with 300 mg of pharmacom tren e, and 300 mg of pharmacom pharma NAN 300 for 7 weeks now with ZERO results. I started the cycle with 40 mgs of pharmacom dianabolos for 25 days. The Dbol was legit, but don't stop reading. Once the dbol died off, I started fading in energy very quickly. At 7 weeks and my ninth pin(because I was front loading the first 2 weeks) I am still getting absolutely ZERO results!! I am an avid user of PED's....I know what to expect. What the actual FUCK should or can I do about this? I'm not trying to be an asshole, but I spent nearly 600 bucks on this cycle and only got fucking Dbol....any suggestions??? This was all purchased from us.basicstero
@Pharmacom Helper @Pharmacom Labs
Bloods?
Diet?
Training?

Edit; I forgot to add that you sound like a shill :D

Last edited:
That sucks guy. I don't get the draw behind pharmacom. It is 1.5 to 2x as expensive as other popular, consistently good brands.

For example dragon pharma has been 12/12 IME. And the price is literally half what would've been spent on pharmacom.

I hope you get some not bunk stuff quick and get back on track, sucks screwing up your hormones and being left out to dry.

Just started my pharmacom test e cycle this week, we'll see how it goes.

First injection was on monday, second one today. 500mg for a total of 1g for the first week, will lower to 500 from the next. 25mg aromasin from pharmacist ED.

Anything I should watch out for to see if it's working?

Just started my pharmacom test e cycle this week, we'll see how it goes.

First injection was on monday, second one today. 500mg for a total of 1g for the first week, will lower to 500 from the next. 25mg aromasin from pharmacist ED.

Anything I should watch out for to see if it's working?

Is this your first cycle? If it is frontloading may not be a good idea, especially that high. Just IMHO. Also, I wouldn't use AI/serm until you need it. Some folks like me can run a gram of test and have decent e2 levels. And having high E for a couple days will bloat you, and can quickly be taken care of. however if you crash your E it will be days of feeling miserable before it starts to rise again.

Keep AI/serm on hand always, but unless you've run this exact cycle many, many times and need E control every single time, I'd wait and see before using.

Just my .02

To answer your question: it is usually 3-5 weeks before you notice much. Usually some water weight/bloating that goes away, strength gains, extra energy.

You should be doing bloods anyway. Placebo is strong, especially in the less experienced.

Is this your first cycle? If it is frontloading may not be a good idea, especially that high. Just IMHO. Also, I wouldn't use AI/serm until you need it. Some folks like me can run a gram of test and have decent e2 levels. And having high E for a couple days will bloat you, and can quickly be taken care of. however if you crash your E it will be days of feeling miserable before it starts to rise again.

Keep AI/serm on hand always, but unless you've run this exact cycle many, many times and need E control every single time, I'd wait and see before using.

Just my .02

To answer your question: it is usually 3-5 weeks before you notice much. Usually some water weight/bloating that goes away, strength gains, extra energy.

You should be doing bloods anyway. Placebo is strong, especially in the less experienced.

Thanks and yeah, I will. Protocol is 6 weeks though and I just started.

Cool man. You're not doing anything horribly wrong, my advice is just works best for me, and many people I've talked to.

Good luck friend. Remember test is greatly undervalued as mass gainer. If you eat like crazy and train like crazy on it, especially with virgin receptors, you can make some insane gains with only 500/week, and keep most of them with good PCT and nutrition.

I went from eating about 2500 Cal/day to 5000 Cal/day and only gained about 5lb of fat in 16 weeks. gotta eat big to get big, right babe?

Not trying to steal another members phrase, but without bloods this sounds like a Hit piece. (Please tag member who coined the phrase)