*WARNING* DO NOT DO BUSINESS W/ JOEDOE

True. I'd love to take a hot shit right in that fuckers mouth lol. What a scumbag.
Wouldn't ya rather just punch him him in the face or something manly like that lol. I'm not sure if I could ever be angry enough to shit in another man's mouth, I'm still laughing over that comment as I finish writing this lmao

Wouldn't ya rather just punch him him in the face or something manly like that lol. I'm not sure if I could ever be angry enough to shit in another man's mouth, I'm still laughing over that comment as I finish writing this lmao
How could you be angry at someone whilst shitting in their mouth. That's the holy grail of bonding right there.

OP props for voicing this incident, many people stay quite out of embarrassment. Not bashing you but your actions to deal with this scumbag. Is also half of the problem and a big reason why these vultures are here. Again props for the thread I'm sure you have saved some new members from potentially getting burned. Btw as the saying goes OP...;):D

images.jpg

Last edited:
I was joking old man....I would definitely just punch the fucker in the face...and run his pockets.

OP props for voicing this incident, many people stay quite out of embarrassment. Not bashing you but your actions to deal with this scumbag. Is also half of the problem and a big reason why these vultures are here. Again props for the thread I'm sure you have saved some new members from potentially getting burned. Btw as the saying goes OP...;):D

View attachment 48986
Chest bump, pound:cool::D