*WARNING* DO NOT DO BUSINESS W/ JOEDOE

I just wanna know why if he's such a street smart badass why the fuck would he randomly send a guy he doesn't know money that was sourcing through a pm.
It's money fucker....all business can be a risk....I took one and lost out....I was just trying to warn everyone. READ THE ORIGINAL POST. I wasn't complaining like waahhhh I want my money back. I was trying to be a friend to everyone and warn them...I didn't know, at the time, that private sourcing was not allowed. I read that fuckin deuche nozzle censoredboardssucks stickies that private sources aren't the answer. But even there it said some private sources can be good!! My bad....now I underatand. But jesus christ fuck me, I was just trying to help. And now all the fart knockers come crawling out the woodwork like oooohhh fresh noob cock meat for me to grind on because my gay ass fraternity brothers taught me how to be a shady asshole.

Speak for yourself man. Never have never will. Common sense is key....and keeps you outta trouble
Are you just my hero you stupid fuck. Let's get a big round of applause for Mr. Nevertookachance over here. You are just the epitome of sensibility and if I might add Grace in the midst of turmoil. You should get a Grammy for never having stuck your neck out a little to try to get what you want and realize you may lose and take the loss. Fuck you dicksucker

I also do this day after day brother....5-7 days a week. Come try it out. Takes a tough m'fer to be me. Just the facts. Ironworkers that connect steel are a rare breed. Go YouTube it. I'm on the edge all the time so if you push me, trust, I will fucking pull you over with me and fight the whole way down.

Jesus fucking Christ. We get it. You're a tough guy. We'll stay out of your way for fear of your badass-ness.

Funny how people just take your money from you and you do jack shit though.

@jaymaximus I am new to the steroid internet forums. I'm still learning how meso works. When he PM'd me I didn't know if I should call him out or not. I didn't know if it was legit or not. Obviously id never send him money. Ill make sure to let the community know if shit like that happens again.

I see Joedoe posting about deca. Why aren't you in that thread cyber stomping street style

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

@jaymaximus I am new to the steroid internet forums. I'm still learning how meso works. When he PM'd me I didn't know if I should call him out or not. I didn't know if it was legit or not. Obviously id never send him money. Ill make sure to let the community know if shit like that happens again.
Go to the PM and press the report button. You still can.

I just went back to look at the PM joedoe sent me and was gonna post it for everybody to see but it disappeared out of my inbox. How the fuck did that happen? Somebody has access to my pm inbox man that's fuck up I think.Cause I know for a fact I didn't delete it.

I also do this day after day brother....5-7 days a week. Come try it out. Takes a tough m'fer to be me. Just the facts. Ironworkers that connect steel are a rare breed. Go YouTube it. I'm on the edge all the time so if you push me, trust, I will fucking pull you over with me and fight the whole way down.

kickassObama-1.gif

I just went back to look at the PM joedoe sent me and was gonna post it for everybody to see but it disappeared out of my inbox. How the fuck did that happen? Somebody has access to my pm inbox man that's fuck up I think.Cause I know for a fact I didn't delete it.

He can delete his messages in PM, just FYI.

Would that delete it from both ends? That's kind of odd if so.

Yes. I delete some of my PM's for security reasons. Maybe delete isn't the right word though, because it's actually an edit. You erase everything and leave a single letter or something behind. PM's are the only messages that you can go back and edit at any time.

Yes. I delete some of my PM's for security reasons. Maybe delete isn't the right word though, because it's actually an edit. You erase everything and leave a single letter or something behind. PM's are the only messages that you can go back and edit at any time.
Thank you for the explanation. I totally understand being able to edit for security reasons and editing makes much more sense. I was thinking as in terms on say message thru FB for example, you can delete it from your box but it would still be in the other persons. I guess I had just assumed stuff in PM stayed there like in threads :confused:

As you may have gathered I haven't done much PMing lol.

Well, that's fucking good to know. So, now I can go back and erase all my Penis pics I sent the ladies of meso. Tired of getting all these lol replies.