*WARNING* DO NOT DO BUSINESS W/ JOEDOE

I know y'all are new here, but this is how people get scammed. He's PM'ing everyone and no one says anything.
I've had a few people p.m. me for random shit and I didn't respond. Excuse me for getting ripped off once by a so-called private source. Pharmacom has been praised to be so fucking legit yet I got some bunk-ass gear.

I've had a few people p.m. me for random shit and I didn't respond. Excuse me for getting ripped off once by a so-called private source. Pharmacom has been praised to be so fucking legit yet I got some bunk-ass gear.

What was your proof it was bunk? We cant go by your word or that you just know. I mean you didnt even know not to send a random dude your money. Dont act like a vet when youre that dumb.

hey Bill, you're a funny dude. I'm a noob too. I got ripped off by a website I thought was legit.

you keep mentioning pharmacom like meso gave g2g for them.

read the pcom thread, lot of people warning about them to, not like everyone here sayin they awesome. Some people want them gone and shut down.

Thanks for letting everyone knowaabout joedoe. whole thing is risky, I think you know that.
please just don't act like everyone was saying pcom was safe, when in actually they are surrounded by controversy probably more than anyone

you said praised to be so legit. not so praised by big Paul or many others warning to stay away, especially until the results of the gremlin floating in their gear comes back.

I just wanna know why if he's such a street smart badass why the fuck would he randomly send a guy he doesn't know money that was sourcing through a pm.

I've been there, most if not everyone has. you really want whatever it is your after, usually money or things, or a female and the desire overpowers logic and common sense. he fucked up

just me then I guess. lend a buddy 20 bucks saying he payback 40 on Friday and you know that fool don't got a job, or a girl people warn you about, but you want the pussy. I'm not just talking about gear or big things.

probably why I've been in lots of trouble, common sense. I wouldn't send money to private seller on pm. I do remember getting caught smoking weed at school though, picked wanting tobe high over ccommon sense/logic

just me then I guess. lend a buddy 20 bucks saying he payback 40 on Friday and you know that fool don't got a job, or a girl people warn you about, but you want the pussy. I'm not just talking about gear or big things.

probably why I've been in lots of trouble, common sense. I wouldn't send money to private seller on pm. I do remember getting caught smoking weed at school though, picked wanting tobe high over ccommon sense/logic

I think you may be needing to post here:

Confession Box

Now I'm not one to disrespect how anyone chooses to support their family, especially nowadays when so many people work the system. But the "hardcore motherfuckers" that I know hump ten miles in 130 pound packs wearing plate carriers while carrying an m249 saw, all before most even get out of bed. Those dudes don't go around giving themselves the title hardcore, they just are.

Just my perspective brothers...
I also do this day after day brother....5-7 days a week. Come try it out. Takes a tough m'fer to be me. Just the facts. Ironworkers that connect steel are a rare breed. Go YouTube it. I'm on the edge all the time so if you push me, trust, I will fucking pull you over with me and fight the whole way down.

What was your proof it was bunk? We cant go by your word or that you just know. I mean you didnt even know not to send a random dude your money. Dont act like a vet when youre that dumb.
I'm not a vet of the internet cuntrag. Admittedly. It was a little money...I took a shot and I'll make more....I work. But come on really dude.....its not hard to tell when your on real gear....you should know that being that your such a fucking vet. Fuck you assholes

hey Bill, you're a funny dude. I'm a noob too. I got ripped off by a website I thought was legit.

you keep mentioning pharmacom like meso gave g2g for them.

read the pcom thread, lot of people warning about them to, not like everyone here sayin they awesome. Some people want them gone and shut down.

Thanks for letting everyone knowaabout joedoe. whole thing is risky, I think you know that.
please just don't act like everyone was saying pcom was safe, when in actually they are surrounded by controversy probably more than anyone
I know brother. I did read the thread long ago....the sad thing is it still seemed the most legit so I bit the bullet and ordered. Dbol was actually good...oils were trash...complete garbage.