*WARNING* DO NOT DO BUSINESS W/ JOEDOE

Why you guys deal with noob sources with no credentials beats me :confused: ??.
"Follow the herd next time , and dont get off the beaten path" !!

@Joedoe
Better come out with it
Id like to hear some thing from you. You thread spamming little fuck
Oh look...another useless thread by some queer with a terrible chest profile.
Ill motorboat them little titties all day long
Now before i get carried away with my massive erection. I wanna hear what hes gotta say

Would @Joedoe be able to see the thread if he has this guy on ignore?

I'm not sure if he would. I put oldmanmike on ignore the second I saw he showed up over here and couldn't see anything he posted. I could tell people were responding to him in the call out fail thread but never saw a quote or any posts.

Sometimes, I think about making a fake handle and PM'ing noobs to see how many fake orders I can get, then never send them payment info.... Just to see how gullible our community is.... Then I remember I'm not a total cunt.

Fucking OP just gets http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/xsbobber/media/Mobile Uploads/image_321.jpeg.htmlon meatheads paying him a little bit of attention. Like a fres2hman walking the halls in HS watching the senior football players talking shit pushing up on the well endowed/over developed cheerleaders idolizing them and wishing he was "one of the guys". Just like the lames back then...the OP couldn't carry my fucking jock.
thxs for the flashback of a classic movie lol

images.jpg

Fucking OP just gets http://s1231.photobucket.com/user/xsbobber/media/Mobile Uploads/image_321.jpeg.htmlon meatheads paying him a little bit of attention. Like a fres2hman walking the halls in HS watching the senior football players talking shit pushing up on the well endowed/over developed cheerleaders idolizing them and wishing he was "one of the guys". Just like the lames back then...the OP couldn't carry my fucking jock.
Suck my dick fuckface. I was the fuckin loner fuckin your jock ass cheerleader girlfriends ass right is more like it dillweed. Trust me bro. But yeah...I am new to this online bullshit. However, I don't give a fuck if your to MESO what Bill Gates is to microsoft. You can blow me boss. Trust me, your woman will leave you for me.

I'm used to dealing in the fuckin street buddy. None of this hide behind my computer bullshit. If this was real life and you started talking that smack I'd fuck you up in broad daylight just to send a message around town. Fuckin lucky cocksuckers, all jokes aside "bro". I could care less if you all hated me. I'm here as a man trying to learn what I gotta do to get by in this shady online shit. And if I lose a couple bucks and in the process try to help you dick swallowing twinkie squisher faggot out by telling u what happened then appreciate it otherwise stop talkin shit unless your gonna fuckin square up fuck.

Yeah, have fun you no life forum trolls lol. Your a bunch of bloated fuck knuckles....just pussy ass bitches waiting for a dick to suck. It's too funny, in real life I get immediately brought into whatever circle of people I want with little to no effort....people fuckin like me. Then I come here and meet the dildo squad. The too cool crew of fucking no life fags that have retarded badges of honor on a site but as soon as you pole smokers leave the comp screen I'm sure I have every reason to feel sorry for your sad lives actual reality. Fuckin rolling around over here at you shit bags. Proceed with the fallace gobbling touch holes.

Yeah, have fun you no life forum trolls lol. Your a bunch of bloated fuck knuckles....just pussy ass bitches waiting for a dick to suck. It's too funny, in real life I get immediately brought into whatever circle of people I want with little to no effort....people fuckin like me. Then I come here and meet the dildo squad. The too cool crew of fucking no life fags that have retarded badges of honor on a site but as soon as you pole smokers leave the comp screen I'm sure I have every reason to feel sorry for your sad lives actual reality. Fuckin rolling around over here at you shit bags. Proceed with the fallace gobbling touch holes.

What makes you think we don't like you? You're great for a good laugh. Not much else... but a good laugh at least.

It's always weird when folks that ARE ON a forum try to insult everyone else that's on the forum...