What I've learned about Gear +

WarLord

These are some things I've learned in this game. It's just my opinions but, I'm open for debate.

Tren is the unholy king of AAS.

That being said, tren shouldn't be used by less than casual Gymgoer.

Since AAS is still technically medicine, like the real world, there's some coumponds I cannot use, or react badly to No matter how I dose it.

Dbol doesn't mean instant 'moonface'
Gear isn't what broke the bank in Bodybuilding, HGH is.

Insulin is the most anabolic hormone.

Vast majority of Igf-3 is fake.

Frontloading Deca is the best pricinple to abide by.

Always do pre and mid cycle bloodwork.
No matter how much gear you run, You can't pull mass out of the air. If you're not increasing to adjust your caloric intake, you're wasting your time and money.

If your above 15% BF, Masteron isn't gonna save your prep.

When you are close to being dialed in, injectable winny, mast added to your stack is beautiful.

Not all UGLs are bad, I don't see the business model approved for knocking off your clientele.

If your a low BF trainer on a bulk, and not using CJC1295 W/ DAC and GHRP6 plus slin, I dont know what you are doing with yourself.

Cheat meals are to be used by people dieting or prepping hard for a show to give them a mental break from eating tilapia and chicken breast all day. You can't eat bullshit all week and talk about, " well it's Saturday, my scheduled cheat day!"

Clens overrated.

Primo is often too expensive to get a worthwhile cycle.

I've never had a pump more severe than Anadrol and Tren.

I'm pretty good about not getting tits,but I always keep Arimidex on hand. If I need Letro, something is wrong.

Metformin is awesome for dieting.

Liver care and water is a must.

Manipulation of your water is a waste of time unless you have a show lined up. Droping your water before spring break trip to the beach is a great way to.end up fucked up.

NPP is highly underrated.

Synthol abuse is more common than not.

HGH is only ran 2 ways: a lot of the cheap shit, or a little of the good stuff.

Shutting down your estrogen essentially is shutting down your growth. You wanna control it, not crush it.

Your muscle growth takes place outside of the gym, Not in. People are always under the false principle of more is better. You tear down your muscle fibers so they can grow little by little.

Rest is everything.

On gear you have more."wiggle room". Doesn't mean blow the cycle, if you are quite anabolic, you have room to make mistakes.

No more 3 ML shots.

My bloodwork comes back in range on in less aggressive cycles with no PCT.

Gear is a marathon not a footrace. You put in 2 cycles and now you're ready for Arnold Classic? Most aren't ready for the AutoZone Classic.

Be realist. Unless you are planning going pro, and profiting on it, It's a hard climb.

Offseason doesn't mean zero cardio. I've been mislead by dudes who think the moment I start doing cardio, my muscles will shrivel up and die. Quite the contrary.

If I must do cardio if must be on a Stairmaster. You can bullshit a treadmill, but you can't bullshit a Stairmaster.

These are some things I've learned in this game. It's just my opinions but, I'm open for debate.

Tren is the unholy king of AAS.

That being said, tren shouldn't be used by less than casual Gymgoer.

Since AAS is still technically medicine, like the real world, there's some coumponds I cannot use, or react badly to No matter how I dose it.

Dbol doesn't mean instant 'moonface'
Gear isn't what broke the bank in Bodybuilding, HGH is.

Insulin is the most anabolic hormone.

Vast majority of Igf-3 is fake.

Frontloading Deca is the best pricinple to abide by.

Always do pre and mid cycle bloodwork.
No matter how much gear you run, You can't pull mass out of the air. If you're not increasing to adjust your caloric intake, you're wasting your time and money.

If your above 15% BF, Masteron isn't gonna save your prep.

When you are close to being dialed in, injectable winny, mast added to your stack is beautiful.

Not all UGLs are bad, I don't see the business model approved for knocking off your clientele.

If your a low BF trainer on a bulk, and not using CJC1295 W/ DAC and GHRP6 plus slin, I dont know what you are doing with yourself.

Cheat meals are to be used by people dieting or prepping hard for a show to give them a mental break from eating tilapia and chicken breast all day. You can't eat bullshit all week and talk about, " well it's Saturday, my scheduled cheat day!"

Clens overrated.

Primo is often too expensive to get a worthwhile cycle.

I've never had a pump more severe than Anadrol and Tren.

I'm pretty good about not getting tits,but I always keep Arimidex on hand. If I need Letro, something is wrong.

Metformin is awesome for dieting.

Liver care and water is a must.

Manipulation of your water is a waste of time unless you have a show lined up. Droping your water before spring break trip to the beach is a great way to.end up fucked up.

NPP is highly underrated.

Synthol abuse is more common than not.

HGH is only ran 2 ways: a lot of the cheap shit, or a little of the good stuff.

Shutting down your estrogen essentially is shutting down your growth. You wanna control it, not crush it.

Your muscle growth takes place outside of the gym, Not in. People are always under the false principle of more is better. You tear down your muscle fibers so they can grow little by little.

Rest is everything.

On gear you have more."wiggle room". Doesn't mean blow the cycle, if you are quite anabolic, you have room to make mistakes.

No more 3 ML shots.

My bloodwork comes back in range on in less aggressive cycles with no PCT.

Gear is a marathon not a footrace. You put in 2 cycles and now you're ready for Arnold Classic? Most aren't ready for the AutoZone Classic.

Be realist. Unless you are planning going pro, and profiting on it, It's a hard climb.

Offseason doesn't mean zero cardio. I've been mislead by dudes who think the moment I start doing cardio, my muscles will shrivel up and die. Quite the contrary.

If I must do cardio if must be on a Stairmaster. You can bullshit a treadmill, but you can't bullshit a Stairmaster.
Nice

You forgot
' Low dose Mast E is the new primo'
' Mast E is the new EQ'
' Mast ain't only for those below 10% bf'

Nice

You forgot
' Low dose Mast E is the new primo'
' Mast E is the new EQ'
' Mast ain't only for those below 10% bf'
What kills me when people say running Primobolan will give you "Tren-like results". Just run Tren then, it'll be cheaper.

What kills me when people say running Primobolan will give you "Tren-like results". Just run Tren then, it'll be cheaper.
You do seem to be a quick study :)

Better than the hordes of noobs that join here who know squat about gear or training then asking to be spoon-fed...

Back