What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Discussion in 'Nutrition / Supplements Forum' started by Oregongearhead, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Melly Mel from hell

Melly Mel from hell Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

LMFAO!!! That is the most ridiculously incredible food and drink sculpture I have ever seen!!! I keep looking and laughing in both disbelief and envy!!! You can't just post that and not give us more info. How did you come across it? How much was it? Did you finish it?
    There's 2 fucking hamburgers on there!!!
    I NEED DETAILS!!!!!!!!!

2. Thats really over the top ....I love it ! lol . :cool:
    Wonder what the cost is ? o_O

3. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

That's probably 2000 calories at least

Oregongearhead and Oldschool like this.
  4. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Every bit of 2000 calories! I want one! Wildest thing I’ve ever seen.

Oregongearhead and Logan44551 like this.
  5. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

There's a place by me that does one like that. I don't drink anymore or I'd be all over one of those on a Sunday afternoon

6. Same here , Virgin Mary for me ...;)

7. Its $35 bucks for the drink. One of my coworkers ordered it. In trying to remember the name of the bar. He said he would find out on the way to work this morning. Its in Springfield Oregon which is just east of Eugene

8. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

D16903DE-A650-4153-BA5F-3F12E3A26579.jpeg
    “Border Breakfast”
    Scrambled baby yard birds
    Hot sauce
    Charro beans

9. NovaFlex

NovaFlex Member

Tried to replicate the Moe’s Burrito Bowl.

-Special guest appearance by my daughter’s LOL Surprise placemat.

A5CC4D48-A168-4C0B-B438-8DC78E91F158.jpeg

10. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

20200916_130909.jpg
    Imagine Tom Cruise in cocktail except 8 inches taller, bearded and a personality vile to sasquatch.
    I turn 36 tomo cunts! Gonna leave 35 behind with a bang

11. Freakmidd

Freakmidd Member

Yeee Haww.. Happy Birthday!

12. The 5.0 and truck gets parked....:rolleyes: Now drink up , your 30"s will be gone soon and the 40"s are going to be different . But its all doable ; Happy Birthday Trukker ! :cool:

gr8whitetrukker and Oldschool like this.
  13. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

Happy Birthday Devil Dog.

14. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

tenor.gif
    Yes sir, fired up the garage queen and rode in to town like black death. Gathered my poison now im gonna sit in my backyard and drink and smoke 35 good BYe

Oregongearhead likes this.
  15. Melly Mel from hell

Melly Mel from hell Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Well you gotta train on Friday bitch. Alcohol flu ain't no reason to miss the gym. You're a tough guy. Just puke in the garbage can between sets...you'll make it.
    Happy B-day Trukk!!! Give it hell!!!

16. Happy birthday!

17. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

happy anniversary dude. Quarter century of someone dealing with your farts and all that, she's a keeper for another quarter.

oh londonderry, good town. There's only a few of them in America, you might be from my area. New England?

happy birthday, too!

18. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

The wife and I went out to dinner last night. Sat out on a make shift outdoor patio that was in a parking lane on the main street, concrete barriers set up between us and traffic. Beautiful evening, slightly cold. Got some tacos, she got a chimichanga, we split a pitcher of margarita. And then SLAM! A girl plows her car into the barrier directly behind us, pushing concrete into the table next to us. She moved an entire line of the barriers from the impact. Air bags popped, dude in the passenger seat was a mess. The girl kept trying to put it in drive to get away but all you could hear was the tranny slipping like a mother fucker. Nobody got up to help except myself and the wife. One little pecker wood was trying to recruit people to help push her car free so she could leave. I shut him down and made him leave. Antifa looking faggot. No clue what happened with the folks in the car (medical, legally) but man was that a wild dinner.

I was shocked at the lack of response from everyone. Probably 30 people and not one of them moved other than my table.

Muppets. All of them.

19. Thank God there was a Musclehead in the group....(YOU !! ;))

PS- Glad your all safe , nothing like tableside entertainment....:rolleyes:

ickyrica and Oldschool like this.