What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Now you can help me. I know how to do attachments like your post # 38,170. How do you post pictures right in the post like you just did in the one I quoted?
So when you attach a pic you'll see an "insert" portion to click. I see it on the top left of the attachment. Click that and choose full image, the other choice and presumably default is thumbnail.

How was it? You gotta get the insulation blanket for the traeger
It was really good, awesome call! No real flavor except salt, pepper and big game pellets. Will be doing it again.

I use a moving blanket rn haha. I have an insulation blanket but it's in storage. The packing blanket is good to about 300. It'll melt after that hahaha, trust me

20210207_085137.jpg20210207_090027.jpg

wakey wakey eggs and steaky. DKB as usual. Little cheese and onion thrown in. Fresh ground pepper on top and a bloody mary. Love having a hunk of smoked chuck to play around with. Great addition to the eggs. I'd put this cut of meat cooked in this fashion in the same category as pulled pork. Seems great for meal prep, large groups and it's cheap. Family loved it, too.

Had a few feet of snow the other day so I had to dig lol. Got about a 4 ft tall snow wall to help with the wind now!

edit... 3 to 3.5 ft
View attachment 141935

here in Italy , almost everyday I can go out in tank top... strange fucked world..

Anyway, today is cheat meal... and I made an iconic Italian dish, since I didn’t eat it in maybe 15 years... LASAGNE ALLA BOLOGNESE... A layered pasta dish with ragù (Italian sauce based on tomato sauce meat wine and some vegetables like carrots and celery) , bechamel (made by me with some Parmesan cheese instead of the butter, some skimmed milk and some oatmeal flour... not like the original.. very very far from it.. it was an experiment) .. Parmesan cheese... and I added some seasoned sausage... without doubt a VFADM... since you love fuckin acronyms/abbreviations for everything.. ahah...

And... a Buffalo Milk Mozzarella... my fuckin best dish evah... i eat it slightly slightly warmed after being at room temp for sometime... and I add a little bit of a salt mix I made with NaCl + MSG that stands for @MisterSuperGod and for Mono Sodium Glutamate (i know you hate me for that, I said it maybe 10 times now, but I had to) and some Sodium Inosinate + Sodium Guanylate (from cellular walls of some yeasts ) ...

I love the fuckin juicy Buffalo Milk Mozzarella, so you don’t have to slice it and let it rest.. you have to eat it whole... 250g is a nice size for the last part of my cheat meal, since it’s 1 a week, on low carb rest day, so it’s fuel for tomorrow workout... I eat it as last meal of the day...

anyway VFADM stands for Very Fuckin Amazing Dish Motherfathers

E806C1C2-97C0-4FE8-94A9-1F7F7FCE5A9F.jpeg

F38A396E-B878-4976-AE2E-CDA61A1B0226.jpegBA1D427B-9178-4AA8-92AB-4D64411A4AC0.jpeg270B4055-C7BC-4405-B275-C055DE01302D.jpeg7D88B6C7-1140-4603-9CED-95351127BA6B.jpeg
5C8DC99E-80DD-48E5-9E00-A9EEBDFFEC8A.jpeg

Last edited:
here in Italy , almost everyday I can go out in tank top... strange fucked world..

Anyway, today is cheat meal... and I made an iconic Italian dish, since I didn’t eat it in maybe 15 years... LASAGNE ALLA BOLOGNESE... A layered pasta dish with ragù (Italian sauce based on tomato sauce meat wine and some vegetables like carrots and celery) , bechamel (made by me with some Parmesan cheese instead of the butter, some skimmed milk and some oatmeal flour... not like the original.. very very far from it.. it was an experiment) .. Parmesan cheese... and I added some seasoned sausage... without doubt a VFADM... since you love fuckin acronyms/abbreviations for everything.. ahah...

And... a Buffalo Milk Mozzarella... my fuckin best dish evah... i eat it slightly slightly warmed after being at room temp for sometime... and I add a little bit of a salt mix I made with NaCl + MSG that stands for @MisterSuperGod and for Mono Sodium Glutamate (i know you hate me for that, I said it maybe 10 times now, but I had to) and some Sodium Inosinate + Sodium Guanylate (from cellular walls of some yeasts ) ...

I love the fuckin juicy Buffalo Milk Mozzarella, so you don’t have to slice it and let it rest.. you have to eat it whole... 250g is a nice size for the last part of my cheat meal, since it’s 1 a week, on low carb rest day, so it’s fuel for tomorrow workout... I eat it as last meal of the day...

anyway VFADM stands for Very Fuckin Amazing Dish Motherfathers

View attachment 141966

View attachment 141962View attachment 141963View attachment 141964View attachment 141965
View attachment 141967
Do you enjoy balsamic vinegar?

all that looks amazing

Back