What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I'm cutting right now and basically eating the same every day.

Meal 1: Skim milk and some honey
Meal 2: Rice, chicken, veg
Meal 3: Skyr, berries, a few dates
Meal 4: Sweet potato and regular potato mash with chicken or beef

Cheap and simple, I look forward to each meal every day.

I'm cutting right now and basically eating the same every day.

Meal 1: Skim milk and some honey
Meal 2: Rice, chicken, veg
Meal 3: Skyr, berries, a few dates
Meal 4: Sweet potato and regular potato mash with chicken or beef

Cheap and simple, I look forward to each meal every day.

1000mls of milk have 35g of pro on average...

That wouldn’t be fun at all.. and even cheap

something like 29liters are required to make 1kg of pro from milk...

1000mls of milk have 35g of pro on average...

That wouldn’t be fun at all.. and even cheap

something like 29liters are required to make 1kg of pro from milk...

Yeah, I drink 1l in the morning. It's like a more liquid protein shake. Only costs me 60 cents. Plenty of calcium and other nutrients, and I enjoy it.

View attachment 142142
View attachment 142141

65g of basmati rice flour oven cooked, with 20g of caramel peanutbutter and then folded and covered with cherry jam...

Gordon Ramsay could lick my fuckin balls...

next time I ll sweeten that rice flour with some sucralose... and it would be amazing... I m thinking about mashing an avocado and one apple with some lemon juice... diet can be funny , if you can dream <3

@FR0Z3N_B0MB34

I hire your services if you can make meals for me since I can't cook for shit

View attachment 142205
guess im stuck with this

I can give you some tips and ideas to make you bb meals in little time

anyway, I just made this dish of pasta and it was fuckin delicious... really, more than McDonalds plastic crap food..
A52592C1-62B7-423F-8DAE-ADFCE797E3BE.jpeg

I took a pan.. putted some cherry tomato sauce, 1 chopped onion (thin slices), some basil “pesto” sauce, some soya sauce, 200g of canned tuna (with some olive oil) and left cooking over low heath... stirring every than and now...

Cooked some spaghetti (linguine, similar.. I prefer) and then putted the cooked pasta with some hot water into the pan with tuna sauce... and left cooking for some minutes...

Very Fuckin Amazing Dish..

I can give you some tips and ideas to make you bb meals in little time

anyway, I just made this dish of pasta and it was fuckin delicious... really, more than McDonalds plastic crap food..
View attachment 142206

I took a pan.. putted some cherry tomato sauce, 1 chopped onion (thin slices), some basil “pesto” sauce, some soya sauce, 200g of canned tuna (with some olive oil) and left cooking over low heath... stirring every than and now...

Cooked some spaghetti (linguine, similar.. I prefer) and then putted the cooked pasta with some hot water into the pan with tuna sauce... and left cooking for some minutes...

Very Fuckin Amazing Dish..
Great dish, I regularly cook similar ones. I get the best recipe ideas when I'm cutting and super hungry... its similar to boredom bringing the greatest ideas

Last edited:
View attachment 142193
View attachment 142194
View attachment 142195
View attachment 142197
View attachment 142196

@Oldschool @MisterSuperGod @BigBaldBeardGuy @BigDaddyV @TrennedOutLunatic @Bumpygooch

today you received 2 gifts... hearing my sweet angelic pleasing voice, having FOR FREE the Saint Graal of Bodybuilders recipe...

Feel free to send me some Bitcoins
I am cutting brutally.
It is about time I stop being a fatty finally.
Your foods are something to be jealous about.
My shit is totally lean and tasteless.
Suicide cut till the summer. I am done being 130-140kg.

I am cutting brutally.
It is about time I stop being a fatty finally.
Your foods are something to be jealous about.
My shit is totally lean and tasteless.
Suicide cut till the summer. I am done being 130-140kg.
My foods are clean and are suitable for cutting too... if you wanna some ideas/tips just ask..

salted ones, sweet ones, dieting can rhyme with interesting, with fuckin, with amazing, sun shinin, Deep throatin, and so on

My foods are clean and are suitable for cutting too... if you wanna some ideas/tips just ask..

salted ones, sweet ones, dieting can rhyme with interesting, with fuckin, with amazing, sun shinin, Deep throatin, and so on
I am unable to cook in this freaking 3rd world apartment i live in.

It is absolutely unbelievable.

Back