What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Does it taste like soy sauce? Coconut aminos.

dam man you have some solid advice all the way around. Thanks!
It is similar, but less salty and more sweet. It still has that umami flavor though and is really good. It's definitely not the same as tamari/soy, but you can for sure use it as a substitute for many things. I will drizzle some on rice or chicken, for example, but wouldn't use it for dipping sushi :)

I wonder how that rice sheet would be on salad, kind of like croutons. Or bread crumbs. You make your own rice flour?
They re wonderful with anything.. like crunchy bread.. same.. with chocolate with jam with tomato sauce with tits with ass with lot of stuff..

Yes, I soak basmati rice after I rinse it .. 24h ... then I let It dry on low flame but I have to prevent it harden too much otherwise it’s fuckin impossible to flourize..

I put in oven at something like 80 C for 30 min or something similar... than I put on mixer..

I drop some water into the baking tray (1:1 water rice) and then I homogeneously dust some flour into water and shake the tray to have homogeneous sheet ... 200 C for something like 6 minutes... check it for desired cooking degree

I think my cooking show ends here.. ahah

pork cooked with lot of garlic, NaCl MSG mix, Tandoori Masala spices, tomatoes, pepper..
Low flame for 2 hours... something like pulled pork right now

same rice sheet as usual with half of an avocado mashed with salt lemon juice water

I think I ll keep eating same stuff for some time more
A619C274-C617-4738-81B6-5C1F05F1202E.jpeg

btw is fuckin awesome... that avocado sheet is almost good as lickin a nice pink pussy is

Black eyed Beans, onions, peppers, chicken broth, carrots, bay leaves, garlic. Will see how it tastes later.

Attachments

• 05BAF6A3-CA52-4173-8C67-B5658CF756A5.jpeg
    05BAF6A3-CA52-4173-8C67-B5658CF756A5.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
Black eyed Beans, onions, peppers, chicken broth, carrots, bay leaves, garlic. Will see how it tastes later.
How'd it turn out? Carrots are great in the beans, you can either add them in right at the beginning and try to soften them up fully, or add them in with the rest and depending on how thick you cut them they can add a nice crunch/texture to the mix.

playing with different marinades to keep the Chicken exciting. Breast in a lemon garlic cilantro marinade for 24 hours and thighs in a yoshidas gourmet with some garlic and other stuff thrown in there.

View attachment 142361
I get 99% of my spice mixes from spiceitupinc.com

It is local shop in North Carolina and the people who own it are super nice. They have AMAZING spice blends and rubs. Also have infused sugars and salts and vinegars that are quite good. And tons of different teas. Many of their blends you can't find/get elsewhere, or at least not all in one spot. Their pyramid lemon pepper and juniper berry/peppercorn rubs are amazing on chicken mixed 50/50 with some EVOO, red wine vinegar, and worcestershire sauce. I usually make like a $100 order from them twice a year or so.

Highly recommend checking them out, plus you're supporting local business and not some massive chain :)

How'd it turn out? Carrots are great in the beans, you can either add them in right at the beginning and try to soften them up fully, or add them in with the rest and depending on how thick you cut them they can add a nice crunch/texture to the mix.
Really good, soft, flavorful, and 0 fat. Came out like a bean soup. It is delicious.

Ocean Prime
Seaport Boston
10z filet & 16z bone in ribeye
Jalapeño Au Gratin
Asparagus
2 Manhattans
1 margarita
1 specialty tequila drink
1 Stella
2 specialty whiskey drinks

And oh hello, tried Clase Azul Reposado for the first time. Straight up, wonderful tequila. I already have a bottle for tonight. 15598.jpeg

Ocean Prime
Seaport Boston
10z filet & 16z bone in ribeye
Jalapeño Au Gratin
Asparagus
2 Manhattans
1 margarita
1 specialty tequila drink
1 Stella
2 specialty whiskey drinks

And oh hello, tried Clase Azul Reposado for the first time. Straight up, wonderful tequila. I already have a bottle for tonight. View attachment 142380
Looks bomb.
Great Tequila choice, I think 1942 is still my fave, but clase azul is a close second.

Looks bomb.
Great Tequila choice, I think 1942 is still my fave, but clase azul is a close second.
1942 is amazing. I was stunned when I tried it. The caramel flavor in Clase gave me the same stunned feeling. An easy sell either brand

We back online?

Some pork butt, cuz I'm a booty man. And that chuck found its way to my grill, too...

Traeger + 25 degrees out = not easy

Official remedy to the equation above? Alcohol!

crushed some truly and some Loyal. Ask your local packie to get you Loyal. It's like adult 4 loko. A small price tag to it but worth the cash. Slam a couple of them once you're buzzed... lol yup.

20210213_125346.jpg15660.jpeg15658.jpeg20210214_081550.jpg20210214_123440.jpg

Back