What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Mashed beans 100 gram, 100 grams rice, soy sauce. Eating clean in my bulk, with only 50 grams protein shake a day. So all real food. Will see how it goes. 3500 cals right now. Will end at probably 4250

Attachments

• 4E9B0F4F-2DBE-45B0-89E8-AD78B37C89A6.jpeg
    4E9B0F4F-2DBE-45B0-89E8-AD78B37C89A6.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 11
Your ok with eating the outside potatoe skins? Do you but at store?

how do you wash them? How do you cook them?
I eat potato skins, but not sweet potato skins. Potato skins are great, nothing wrong with them. I get like 99% organic food though, so I'm not worried about the pesticides and shit they spray on stuff.

I usually swap out soy sauce for coconut aminos. Just as good, although not the same flavor, and WAYYY less sodium. I do buy 50% reduced sodium tamari sauce which we use for stuff too. The full sodium stuff just tastes nasty IMO, I can't handle all that salt.

I eat potato skins, but not sweet potato skins. Potato skins are great, nothing wrong with them. I get like 99% organic food though, so I'm not worried about the pesticides and shit they spray on stuff.

I usually swap out soy sauce for coconut aminos. Just as good, although not the same flavor, and WAYYY less sodium. I do buy 50% reduced sodium tamari sauce which we use for stuff too. The full sodium stuff just tastes nasty IMO, I can't handle all that salt.
Would the heat from cooking them kill off bacteria or virus or contaminates?

50% sodium stuff is a good idea, will try tamari sauce

Today I present the BEST FUCKIN RICE I EVER HAD.. or maybe in the last month I think..

everydays same shit but different settings

100g of Basmati Rice Flour bakin tray shaped

some tomato and meat sauce from Meatballs

Soy sauce

Rice sheet absorbed soy and tomato sauce and got mesmerizingly dissolved...

I ate the whole dish in maybe 2 minutes and I m still fuckin hungry.. if it was a cooked rice dish I would be still eating and would be fuckin full..

2C277950-E0E6-46D1-AE2E-85AD1669EC47.jpeg

6F5A59D9-CB6C-409D-B685-1C2401534726.jpeg9AEC7467-1243-4847-B673-1D6F2CAF6FBC.jpegF2836026-1EE7-4383-992E-FB3008A8B64A.jpeg
D771D72C-2A33-4053-8C07-54EC8B33B263.jpeg

Today I present the BEST FUCKIN RICE I EVER HAD.. or maybe in the last month I think..

everydays same shit but different settings

100g of Basmati Rice Flour bakin tray shaped

some tomato and meat sauce from Meatballs

Soy sauce

Rice sheet absorbed soy and tomato sauce and got mesmerizingly dissolved...

I ate the whole dish in maybe 2 minutes and I m still fuckin hungry.. if it was a cooked rice dish I would be still eating and would be fuckin full..

View attachment 142306

View attachment 142307View attachment 142308View attachment 142309
View attachment 142310
Are these rice sheets crunchy? Or soft?

Are these rice sheets crunchy? Or soft?

you can see by the pic that it’s dehydrated, stays firm and formed some arcs... after I dropped some soy sauce and tomato sauce it got soft.. I said “mesmerizingly dissolved” , don’t think it makes sense in any language but mesmerizing reminded me marshmellows and It fitted my thought .. even if it means hypnotic... it was a fuckin great dish.. simple, clean, mesmerized, marshmellowed, moreplatesmoredated, I suggest you all to try the future of rice dishes

Would the heat from cooking them kill off bacteria or virus or contaminates?

50% sodium stuff is a good idea, will try tamari sauce
Yeah it would kill off bacteria, etc., most of the chemical pesticides are pretty heat resistant though and cooking doesn't do much. Regular tamari sauce is still really high sodium, gotta get the 50% reduced, I think there is also regular reduced sodium that's like 30% less than normal. Coconut aminos are really good and has I think like 10-20% as much sodium as soy sauce or tamari sauce--that's my go to.

Yeah it would kill off bacteria, etc., most of the chemical pesticides are pretty heat resistant though and cooking doesn't do much. Regular tamari sauce is still really high sodium, gotta get the 50% reduced, I think there is also regular reduced sodium that's like 30% less than normal. Coconut aminos are really good and has I think like 10-20% as much sodium as soy sauce or tamari sauce--that's my go to.
Does it taste like soy sauce? Coconut aminos.

dam man you have some solid advice all the way around. Thanks!

Back