What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I get 99% of my spice mixes from spiceitupinc.com

It is local shop in North Carolina and the people who own it are super nice. They have AMAZING spice blends and rubs. Also have infused sugars and salts and vinegars that are quite good. And tons of different teas. Many of their blends you can't find/get elsewhere, or at least not all in one spot. Their pyramid lemon pepper and juniper berry/peppercorn rubs are amazing on chicken mixed 50/50 with some EVOO, red wine vinegar, and worcestershire sauce. I usually make like a $100 order from them twice a year or so.

Highly recommend checking them out, plus you're supporting local business and not some massive chain :)
good looking out. I place an order and have about 7 items coming I think. You tried the burger dust? I got some of that coming, looks gnarly lol

Fuck.. i see all your fuckin posts with your fuckin roasted meat and it pisses me off a lot... fuck..

I would fuckin eat everyday fuckin roasted fuckin meat... @Oldschool caveman alpha male style stuff made me feel a total idiot ahah... very brilliant.. you all know how to season how to cook etc ... I love that kind of meat but I ve to rely on my fuckin “sashimi” or ragù (meat slowly cooked into tomato sauce) or meatballs and rice flour sheet because of the speed needed to prep them...

But , I'm only laughing on the outside / My smile is just skin deep / If you could see inside I'm really crying

82DFAF3B-603D-4FC4-A658-CE6866C05DE1.jpegF63DE676-E8F9-49F0-AB10-07535B33FE25.jpeg35702F60-386B-49FA-97EC-54D415A0D748.jpegF49F3D9C-95AE-4B9D-8CDC-573134BBDDEC.jpeg

I can give you some tips and ideas to make you bb meals in little time

anyway, I just made this dish of pasta and it was fuckin delicious... really, more than McDonalds plastic crap food..
View attachment 142206

I took a pan.. putted some cherry tomato sauce, 1 chopped onion (thin slices), some basil “pesto” sauce, some soya sauce, 200g of canned tuna (with some olive oil) and left cooking over low heath... stirring every than and now...

Cooked some spaghetti (linguine, similar.. I prefer) and then putted the cooked pasta with some hot water into the pan with tuna sauce... and left cooking for some minutes...

Very Fuckin Amazing Dish..
Now that shit looks good. Gonna have to try and make it tonight lol

He"s erased his name and all his posts . Didnt know you could do that , but @Millard probably helped him. We all have our reasons..... :rolleyes:

All of his posts remain. Nothing was deleted

After January 6th, I made it clear that MESO would not be used as a platform to promote violence against the U.S. government or its elected officials. Those who had any problem with this were told to GTFO. He, along with a handful of other members, had a problem with this:

"I will not allow this forum to be exploited as a platform to support or encourage terrorism and/or incite any type of violent insurrection against the United States or violence against its elected officials."

Back