What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I've put myself back on a gut friendly diet that works great for me and it's basically tuna sandwiches, boiled eggs, iso whey in almond milk, spinach, green beans, basmati rice and baked potatoes.

You wrote a list of foods...but zero pics of them... I said “ pics or get the fuck out” , that s referred to sources when they don’t post pics of stuff and so on... and because it’s awful seeing here just a list without pics.. and final “haha” meant that I was joking , even if I m kinda serious , haha... (again... it s an infinite loop)

Ohhhhh ok. Well I'm glad you didn't want a poop pic lol ;)

I hate eating animals... but if I eat chicken only I have low hemoglobin..

when I ll have more money I ll eat just tuna and salmon since I think they suffer less...

I wouldn’t even kill a horse to eat him..

Ok, but why horse meat instead of cow or bison? Just curious is all.

Ok, but why horse meat instead of cow or bison? Just curious is all.
Because it has more iron than cow and because my butcher has a really good one and that’s way less expensive than cow... the cut I take and use for hamburger I mean.. not fillet and so on... since I eat something like 1.400kg of meat daily and I m not rich like @MisterSuperGod ..

and we don’t have bison here... but I love animals and I don’t like having to heat horses nor chicken.. I would eat tuna and salmon since as stated they live and die better

Because it has more iron than cow and because my butcher has a really good one and that’s way less expensive than cow... the cut I take and use for hamburger I mean.. not fillet and so on... since I eat something like 1.400kg of meat daily and I m not rich like @MisterSuperGod ..

and we don’t have bison here... but I love animals and I don’t like having to heat horses nor chicken.. I would eat tuna and salmon since as stated they live and die better

Where you located bro?

Back