What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

This morning I ate:

1 can of baby corn, drained, with a little salt
90 g baked sweet potatoes (seasoned) dipped in a little EVOO.
4 oz air fried little red potatoes (seasoned)
4.5 oz air fried chicken breast
1 tbsp homemade barbeque sauce
2 oz steamed green beans
0.5 oz pistachios

58g carbs, 14g fat, 39g protein (45/25/30%). 531 calories

Breakfast 2 at 09:30

1 serving of vegetable barley soup (homemade)
110 grams banana
20 grams peanut butter
4.5 oz chicken breast
1 tbsp barbque sauce
15 grams of Hemp Yeah! Chocolate granola (that shit is delicious)

71g carbs, 19g fat, 44g protein (45/27/28%). 614 calories

Already did 20 mins cardio this morning and am about to lift (Pull day)

Post workout meal will be around 12:30
120 grams frozen blueberries
200 grams non-fat greek yogurt
25 grams whey protein isolate
1/2 tbsp maple syrup
3 grams of carob powder
3 grams cocoa powder
a dash of cinnamon

37g carbs, 2g fat, 41g protein (45/4/51%). 324 calories

Then after that at 14:30
4 oz seasoned potatoes
30 g spinach
3 jumbo eggs
0.5 tbsp coconut aminos

26g carbs, 18g fat, 25 g protein (28/45/27%). 385 calories

And for dinner around 17:45
5 oz chicken breast
6 oz green beans
180 g sweet potato
Then for dessert I will have 100g nonfat greek yogurt and 0,.5tbsp of honey

64g carbs, 5g fat, 50g protein. 487 calories

Will take the dog for a 2-3 mile walk after dinner.

Total calories: 2,455. Net calories likely will be around 2,000 with my exercise between 20 mins cardio, lifting, and walking the dog.
Macros for the day:
268g carbs, 70g fat, 203g protein
44% carbs, 23% fats, 33% protein

That's basically my diet lately. I just hodgepodge things together that are within my calories and macros and eat them. My diet consists mostly of whole foods and vegetables so I don't really end up lacking in any vitamins or minerals. Really haven't been hungry despite the low calories, I feel like I am eating a lot of food just due to the frequent meals. I find eating more in the morning helps me stay full all day and I have less desire to eat more in the afternoon/evening then. I am always hungry in the morning so this works best for me for sure.

Other times i have eaten my first 3 meals before 12:30 or so, then I just skip meal 4 and eat an extra big meal 5. I am then very full after meal 5, but it is a nice mental break to feel like I ate a big meal.

Eating good this week boy! New York strip and sweet potato.
Side note started some anadrol with my TRT for the first time. Good lord I'm really liking my look with hgh trt and 50mg anadrol a day. Haven't done a full on cycle I'm about a year and a half. Look better currently then I did last blast. Finally feeling like my training and diet is dialed in pretty good, thanks to a bunch of you guys!PXL_20210406_170119699.jpg

Some crazy ass mushrooms filled with goat feta ,bacon,a sliver of lamb and artichoke.
Well let's say the lady who cooked them was about a 7 on looks .
After I ate a mushroom she was a easy 10.
[emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957][emoji2957]

Been a min since I posted in this thread. Food has always been my biggest challenge, I struggle to eat enough and it isn't always pleasant lol. Food is always more important than compounds for growing. So I have started production of my own anabolic's! Winter bulk 2021 here I come!!

IMG_20210512_0851505.jpg

25 broad breasted bronze turkey's.

All the protein! Non of the additives or medications.

Been a min since I posted in this thread. Food has always been my biggest challenge, I struggle to eat enough and it isn't always pleasant lol. Food is always more important than compounds for growing. So I have started production of my own anabolic's! Winter bulk 2021 here I come!!

View attachment 146776

Give them some tren

View attachment 146776

I wonder if this is contributing to the chicken wing shortage in the US.

Man those birdies look nice and juicy. :p

Last edited:
I am good brother.....
Thank you for asking.
I do not post much but I do still check in.

OGH foodie thread is the best thread on meso
Agreed, glad things are good.
Been a LONG time since I've been back in this thread or meso period. Ready to get back in the swing of things! Just some Denver steaks, yellow rice, red potatoes, and chicken (grilled)View attachment 146922
Welcome back bro, nice looking prep.

Back