What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Fucking huge! Is bear good eating? I had a friend say, he hunted bear one time. He said the skinning it was weird, since they're structurally similar to humans
Its greasy and lil gamey but very much like pork . If your stuck in the bush it's quite good . The jerky is my favorite . Just like moose you want to slow cook the steaks and roast in a slow cooker . Very high in protein .

Fucking huge! Is bear good eating? I had a friend say, he hunted bear one time. He said the skinning it was weird, since they're structurally similar to humans

The small ones are pretty weird to see skinned... But they still look a little closer to a dog to me.

Bear tastes like beef to me, with a little bit of a gamey edge. It's good, especially for stews.

Screenshot_20210802-142434.png

Breakfast; espresso and cigarette to blunt appetite. I know, smoking is bad I should stop. But like I said, great appetite suppressant. Next meal I'll eat out and will be in about 4-5 hours which is usually an egg toastie and a cappuccino with a smash of French creme.

Back