What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

All right q Masters trying to smoke a brisket for tomorrow hoping to have it done by 10:00 a.m. . 16 lb brisket how many hours do you think what time should I put it on tonight? Last couple I did came out a little tough so I want to make sure it Cooks long enough
My last one was large like that, took me 23 hrs even though I started it at 180 deg.. still took longer than expected..

Killed it bro, 13 hours 5 hour rest
Hellllll yeah!!!
Any Pics?

I only smoke mine until it’s about 160/165 and finish it in oven. I need to get a traeger. I have some regular offset smoker and I just couldn’t do 12-16 hours, checking every 20-30 minutes. The 6-8 hours it takes to get to 160 is enough for me.
Yeah I'm over the offset life. I don't have time for a part-time job lmao. I want to get a traeger too

No pics but had red snapper for my first time last night. Can’t believe I waited so long in life to try it. Very comparable to flounder but better. Every bite had soft little bones but chef put little slices of almond on the fish so it was hard to tell what was bone and what was almond. 10/10 recommend red snapper.

I am keto dieting right now, and I am eating nothing but red meat, sardines, whole egg, cheese, beet juice powder, creatine, green drink.

It's some variation on those foods every day. For some reason, it never gets old. When I get hungry, I'm hungry for red meat. I am the leanest I've ever been in my life. Tren and Masteron helps, of course.

I am keto dieting right now, and I am eating nothing but red meat, sardines, whole egg, cheese, beet juice powder, creatine, green drink.

It's some variation on those foods every day. For some reason, it never gets old. When I get hungry, I'm hungry for red meat. I am the leanest I've ever been in my life. Tren and Masteron helps, of course.

in this thread pics or gtfo

Back