What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

My kitchen counter, fella.

I got the large snickers avalanche afterwards btw, in case you were wondering.

I'll try to post up more regularly again, I used to post daily.
The "damn son where'd ya find this" was a hook that was used in a lot of trap music right before the epic beat breakdown. I figured a epic internet food pic deserved a legendary epic line to go with it lol

View: https://youtu.be/0JgP90W7GZQ

All right q Masters trying to smoke a brisket for tomorrow hoping to have it done by 10:00 a.m. . 16 lb brisket how many hours do you think what time should I put it on tonight? Last couple I did came out a little tough so I want to make sure it Cooks long enough

All right q Masters trying to smoke a brisket for tomorrow hoping to have it done by 10:00 a.m. . 16 lb brisket how many hours do you think what time should I put it on tonight? Last couple I did came out a little tough so I want to make sure it Cooks long enough
Around 30 mins or so per lb. Low and slow baby. That sucker should take about 12 hours at 225°F. I wouldn't go above 275°F. If you're on a crunch you could always wrap it in butcher paper or foil towards the end....

Damn I just realized I haven't fired up the offset this summer yet...

But brisket sometimes tends to stall. You have a traeger or pellet smoker? Lol cause that's an all nighter with an offset smoker. Lol. Unless you have a green egg. Those hold temp like a champ.

Around 30 mins or so per lb. Low and slow baby. That sucker should take about 12 hours at 225°F. I wouldn't go above 275°F. If you're on a crunch you could always wrap it in butcher paper or foil towards the end....

Damn I just realized I haven't fired up the offset this summer yet...
I wrap in butchers paper anyways when the temp stalls.

But brisket sometimes tends to stall. You have a traeger or pellet smoker? Lol cause that's an all nighter with an offset smoker. Lol. Unless you have a green egg. Those hold temp like a champ.
I got a traeger. I ended up getting a 20 pounder I'm a little worried about the timing. Thinking I might throw it on at 8:00 I feel like it's going to take longer than 12 hours. I'd rather be done early I can always reheat it

I got a traeger. I ended up getting a 20 pounder I'm a little worried about the timing. Thinking I might throw it on at 8:00 I feel like it's going to take longer than 12 hours. I'd rather be done early I can always reheat it
Yeah you could get up at like 6am and check internal temp and if it's stalled wrapping it will give you ample time. If you're having guests remember to account for resting time

Back