What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

How many days do you cook for?
Is that m, t, w?
I had been eating chicken a week old until I read recently that it's best to not eat after er 4-5 days max. So now, Sunday night I just do m-w, sometimes it last to Thursday tho if I end up grabbing something during the week. You eat two of those per day I assume?
No 1 a day, that's one meal for 6 days. I used to prep dinners as well, but seemed like I'd end up wasting some food. The chicken is fine for that many days for me. I wouldn't recommend beef that many days out.

It’s Sunday so I like to eat a little shit. Had a large pepperoni, sausage, pineapple pizza, order of cheese bread sticks, 2 cinnamon rolls with Nutella, and soon I’ll have a cheesecake blizzard

Linguine in Crema di Aglio e Ricotta con Salmone

cream has been made by boiling some milk with some garlic gloves and then added some ricotta cheese and blended..

pasta was cooking in boling water for 4.5 minutes, then continued for other 5 minutes cooking in a pan with that cream and hot water from cooking , so with some derivatives of amid i think and salt… once fire was turned off, i added the salmon

B332DC4B-0A42-4E68-966A-B8F7263AB501.gif
A2A7C4FA-F6BE-4EC2-8FF0-FEF8F801BEFA.jpeg7572B60B-CA14-4111-924B-2C3FFF1C73CD.jpeg
96E0883E-0A65-4E56-80C6-179B1C142199.gif

@TrennedOutLunatic

Linguine in Crema di Aglio e Ricotta con Salmone

cream has been made by boiling some milk with some garlic gloves and then added some ricotta cheese and blended..

pasta was cooking in boling water for 4.5 minutes, then continued for other 5 minutes cooking in a pan with that cream and hot water from cooking , so with some derivatives of amid i think and salt… once fire was turned off, i added the salmon

View attachment 148975
View attachment 148973View attachment 148974
View attachment 148976

@TrennedOutLunatic

i meant that in the second half of pasta’s cooking , in the pan with the sauce you could use some ladlefuls of cooking water to complete the cooking, because : its hot already and it should have some starch amid some minerals , but mostly it should have some starch or derivatives of it and could aid to make the sauce creamier.. play with the flame and cooking time, and cooking water q.ties to select your desired degree of creaminess

Lean chicken minced meat rosted in oven, it has been blended with milk garlic and soysauce..

bbq sauce on top

then… linguine with whole flour besciamella (3g of fat per 100g and 8g of carbs %, red onions, black pepper, salt)

0BC592F6-A405-452D-AC2D-98DE5EC36EA4.jpeg0D5686BD-1691-4D5E-AF05-1C549FD25B82.jpeg4E65E28E-69C1-49D7-9C36-26F01224CAC1.jpeg

45 minutes or so. Reverse seared them. Hour and a half on the smoker at 180°. Brought them in and pan seared for a minuteView attachment 149212 per side. This is pre sear
I was asking cause it seems like I always have my tomahawk severely undercooked along the bone no matter how long I cook it for unless I go for well done. I've also had this result at pretty much every steak house I've ordered one as well. I guess it's just one of those things that if you're gonna order a tomahawk you're gonna have to live with it

Back