What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Forgot to take a pic before i ate it but i just had:

300g rice pudding
100g porridge oats
100ml full fat milk
60g whey powder
1 large tablespoon peanut butter
Handful dried cranberrys
Sprinkle of chopped nuts
Tablespoon mixed seeds
Drizzle lemon juice

No idea of the macros but a very satisfying sweet snack

Wow it looks even better now i know exactly whats in there!! Spinach is my favourite leafy green by far i try to add it to most meals, so much better than shitty lettuce. Do you make this yourself? If so hats off my friend it looks incredible!
Yes, I do make this myself, I like to make simple, healthy and functional meals that look good :)

Thanks for the compliment.

Is it dangerous for me to watch your food? immediately there is a lot of hunting.
Hunting? You mean shopping I think :D

As for arborio rice, I don't know. It's a bit interesting one, you have to be careful not to put too much water it's like 100g rice and 175ml water and slow heat and 30 minutes so it doesn't burn or get too dry. Pour in some more water as preparing it in case it gets sticky.

Look for good quality made in italy preferably so it's 100% arborio.

Hunting? You mean shopping I think :D

As for arborio rice, I don't know. It's a bit interesting one, you have to be careful not to put too much water it's like 100g rice and 175ml water and slow heat and 30 minutes so it doesn't burn or get too dry. Pour in some more water as preparing it in case it gets sticky.

Look for good quality made in italy preferably so it's 100% arborio.
Yes, a strong desire to buy and eat
Thanks for the cooking recipe.

How much do you like tomatos? I cant even stomach one, unless with fresh mozzeralla and balsamic. You are also pulling out food i never heard of. Buckweat? What is that?
Yeah, I eat quite a lot of tomatoes I crave them. Try different ones, some taste so sweet like a fruit like grape tomatoes for example, sakura very sweet and tasty. chocolate tomato is very intense and rich tasting fits the name.

If you hate regular tomatoes maybe try yellow ones, like persimmon or sungold. It's not like tomato is tomato, same as testosterone is not testosterone actually.

Come to the old world man, you will be stunned with food and choices here. At first you won't understand and it won't make sense until you eat it more and more of it.

Chances are you won't want to go back to your usual food when you're home :D

Back