What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

A large plate of simple gluten free pasta and meat sauce tastes better to me than an expensive meal out that ends up being less than a mouthful of food. Simple food is more often simply fantastic. Steak (t bone) eggs chips with a side salad. Food of the gods.
Steak is always the food of the gods at all times. And what is the reason for gluten-free food, what are the health problems? I've always been oblivious to choosing gluten-free or gluten-free foods.

Steak is always the food of the gods at all times. And what is the reason for gluten-free food, what are the health problems? I've always been oblivious to choosing gluten-free or gluten-free foods.
Gluten intolerant. Lactose ibtokerant bob. But there are good alternatives these days. Soy and almond milk

Gluten intolerant. Lactose ibtokerant bob. But there are good alternatives these days. Soy and almond milk
Now I understand. Yes, fortunately, there are alternatives. I grew up on a farm on homemade milk, cottage cheese and sour cream, and when I moved to the city, I could not eat these products from the store for a long time, they were not very tasty to me. But over time I even fell in love :)

Breakfast i covered earlier.
Meal 1 that is about 10 am. Fish grilled potatos in wedges. Oven baked and nuked when i eat it.
Meal 2 chicken drumsticks with rice mixed vegetables from bag and cabbage.
Meal 3 lunch about 1pm fresh fruit usually mixed fruit in tin. And tin of tuna and pasta mixed together.
Meal 4 at 4pm dark chocolate vegan protein shake with banana peanut paste honey and baby formula. (Yeah i know. But im lactose intolerant and it is made from soy and costs nothing)
Meal 5 mashed vegetables (fresh seasonal stuff) beef steak. I mash them together because they dont dry out a week in refridgerator that way.

Do you refrigerate all your meals for 7 days or do you have to freeze some of them? I'd love to be able to prep once a week but always thought 7 days in the refrigerator was pushing it.

Yes
BBQ almost every day. Between me and the family.
My calories today and my average is around 3 to 4k today was alot.
View attachment 169442View attachment 169441
Yes those three letters represent body building food perfectly. I wish i had that time. But i am time poor so cook in the oven. Nice to see you burning lots of vegetables too. Oh hang on that is more meat. Salad on the side right. No one wants to look at rabbit food. Sure wish you were my neighbour. But got indians cooking curry 24/7 on one side meth heads cooking crack the other. And harly00 down the back with kfc and coke my sister. Wish he would invite me once. My wife is always over there. Comes home with mao all over her.

Back