What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Here is my ideal meal option, tasty meat, sweet potatoes and vegetables, or rather broccoli. It's insanely delicious.
Hard to believe but i have been eating the exact same 6 meals a day at about the same time for three years. Saturday afternoon i meal prep for the entire week. Only breakfast is prepared fresh every day. Cornflakes tuna fruit greek yogart soymilk all in one bowl. Sounds gross but it is nice if heated in microwave. Kind of like grits and tuna together.

Hard to believe but i have been eating the exact same 6 meals a day at about the same time for three years. Saturday afternoon i meal prep for the entire week. Only breakfast is prepared fresh every day. Cornflakes tuna fruit greek yogart soymilk all in one bowl. Sounds gross but it is nice if heated in microwave. Kind of like grits and tuna together.
Are you in prison? I can’t imagine eating the same exact thing week after week lol

Are you in prison? I can’t imagine eating the same exact thing week after week lol
I understand. But i know what i like. I know how much to make and i know how much to buy. Maybe im just lazy. I still enjoy each meal. Never a chore. And as the famous btcowboy said. Easy to count and vary according to how lean you want to look. I work 6 days a week anywhere from 10 to 14 hours a day. Saves a lot of meal prep time.

It does lol, and I do like what I eat. I never used to be like this but got to a point that food is fuel and it dont matter lol
l treat food the same as you. Food is fuel and you get use to what you eat.
Also by eating the same thing everyday it makes tracking and preparation so simple. l have been doing this for 6 years.

Last edited:
Breakfast i covered earlier.
Meal 1 that is about 10 am. Fish grilled potatos in wedges. Oven baked and nuked when i eat it.
Meal 2 chicken drumsticks with rice mixed vegetables from bag and cabbage.
Meal 3 lunch about 1pm fresh fruit usually mixed fruit in tin. And tin of tuna and pasta mixed together.
Meal 4 at 4pm dark chocolate vegan protein shake with banana peanut paste honey and baby formula. (Yeah i know. But im lactose intolerant and it is made from soy and costs nothing)
Meal 5 mashed vegetables (fresh seasonal stuff) beef steak. I mash them together because they dont dry out a week in refridgerator that way.

Breakfast i covered earlier.
Meal 1 that is about 10 am. Fish grilled potatos in wedges. Oven baked and nuked when i eat it.
Meal 2 chicken drumsticks with rice mixed vegetables from bag and cabbage.
Meal 3 lunch about 1pm fresh fruit usually mixed fruit in tin. And tin of tuna and pasta mixed together.
Meal 4 at 4pm dark chocolate vegan protein shake with banana peanut paste honey and baby formula. (Yeah i know. But im lactose intolerant and it is made from soy and costs nothing)
Meal 5 mashed vegetables (fresh seasonal stuff) beef steak. I mash them together because they dont dry out a week in refridgerator that way.
Damn brotha! I have a hard time with lactose as well. Have you tried Dymatize iso100? It’s hydrolized whey protein with a lot of the lactose taken out, I have absolutely no problems with it

Also cant do any dairy base. The greek yogart i eat is non dairy. Plenty of good alternatives round now. Soy. Pea. Coconut. Got to 50yrs drank milk no problems. Then overnight just continusly shit my pants. Gluten and lactose go in and out at lightening speed. Hard to keep friends when you are 50 and shit your pants. If you were wondering.

Also cant do any dairy base. The greek yogart i eat is non dairy. Plenty of good alternatives round now. Soy. Pea. Coconut. Got to 50yrs drank milk no problems. Then overnight just continusly shit my pants. Gluten and lactose go in and out at lightening speed. Hard to keep friends when you are 50 and shit your pants. If you were wondering.
Hit those hip thrust hard, maximum clench

In fact, I understand you, I have also been eating the same thing for many many years and it tastes good to me. And the main thing is not to get bored. I also cook on weekends for a week, it's the easiest way.
The only diet was brought down while I was in the hospital for a long time, first with covid, then with acute thrombophlebitis. but now I'm back to normal.

Look at me, I'm one of them. I like too
I eat grilled breast three times a day
basmati rice or jasmine rice
Vegetable salad (tomatoes, cucumbers, red peppers, radishes)
Braised white cabbage
Coconut oil
and in the evening cottage cheese

You eat like a king jester. Does the king eat like a jester.:) it is good to hear you are making headway with your health.

Let me see if i can take this left field. What do you eat as convenient boby building food no one else will eat.
I have my breakfast. Tuna in cornflakes with fruit and greek yogart.
But i have another. If i want to turn a protein shake into a meal i blend protein powder. Baby formula. Honey. Peanut paste and two whole hard boiled eggs. Shell and all. Wiz and drink. Boiled eggs thickens the shake and the shells give it alkalinity for easy digestion no reflux from protein powder. Keeps you full a long time.
What do you guys do that others couldnt stomach. I promice i will try it and give you an honest appraisal.
Tried to blend grilled fish and vegetables with soy milk once. Chugged it down. But it wasnt satisfying. Macas chocolate thick shake is much better.:) ten year old kid behind counter assured me it has 45grams of protein in a thick shake. More like 145grams of fat. Dont be shy.

You eat like a king jester. Does the king eat like a jester.:) it is good to hear you are making headway with your health.
I try not to rush, and do a little more every day and of course, in my state, look for moments of happiness. The food is simple, but very tasty and it brings me a lot of pleasure, despite its simplicity.

A large plate of simple gluten free pasta and meat sauce tastes better to me than an expensive meal out that ends up being less than a mouthful of food. Simple food is more often simply fantastic. Steak (t bone) eggs chips with a side salad. Food of the gods.

Back