What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Best i leave this to one of the young bucks. Im still old school. I still eat the foods i was raised on. Just more of them. If im getting too fat i do more mountain bike riding. If im hungry i eat. Fuck making food a chore. If i like it i eat it. If i hate kale i punch the fuck out of anyone putting it on my plate. Food is a pleasure for me like sex. I dont preplan my sexlife i just dig in. Same with food.

Yes

Yes those three letters represent body building food perfectly. I wish i had that time. But i am time poor so cook in the oven. Nice to see you burning lots of vegetables too. Oh hang on that is more meat. Salad on the side right. No one wants to look at rabbit food. Sure wish you were my neighbour. But got indians cooking curry 24/7 on one side meth heads cooking crack the other. And harly00 down the back with kfc and coke my sister. Wish he would invite me once. My wife is always over there. Comes home with mao all over her.
Eat vegetables without meat, money thrown to the wind. Therefore, chew vegetables without meat, we are not cows. We are bloodthirsty people.

Ty :)

Yes it is a big chicken breast with cheese and spinach inside baked with egg and a bit of flour.

Salad is mini tomatoes with olive oil and garlic and the other one Is carrots with low fat/calorie mayonnaise dressing.

Wow it looks even better now i know exactly whats in there!! Spinach is my favourite leafy green by far i try to add it to most meals, so much better than shitty lettuce. Do you make this yourself? If so hats off my friend it looks incredible!

Back