What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Yeah I try to eat quality meals, I try to avoid junk food as much as I can :)

P.S. It's not beef, it's veal, but yeah it's still a steak that you make it yourself. This stone is heated up to 300 celsius.
When I eat unhealthy food it is very tasty, but then my body feels bad. Therefore, he is also a supporter of healthy food.

Cowboy pork ribeye. Seasoned with fresh ground black pepper and Himalayan sea salt, granulated garlic, smoked paprika and garden chives with a smidge of ground red pepper flakes.

On the grill or a good skillet, this is out of this world good meeeeaaat.

Just a cunt hair under an inch thick on this one.
View attachment 170419View attachment 170420
What a piece of tasty meat, all the same, a piece of tasty meat can be better than meat. Just look at the photo and feel how it smells

Is it chicken and cauliflower baked? I am a chicken lover, it always tastes good to me and I always eat it with great pleasure.
Yes, friend, it is double chicken breast (400 grams) inside it's parmesan cheese 30 grams and spinach baked with egg to make it hold.

And yes, you're right it is cauliflower baked in the oven with very low amount of oil too. About 700 grams.

Salad is shredded carrots and sliced Roma tomatoes with light low calorie mayonaisse. I don't count or measure these as there is no such things as too much vegetables.

Yes, friend, it is double chicken breast (400 grams) inside it's parmesan cheese 30 grams and spinach baked with egg to make it hold.

And yes, you're right it is cauliflower baked in the oven with very low amount of oil too. About 700 grams.

Salad is shredded carrots and sliced Roma tomatoes with light low calorie mayonaisse. I don't count or measure these as there is no such things as too much vegetables.
Yes, cheese and chicken are the perfect combination. I love this and that. From this you can make a lot of delicious dishes.
And you're right, you can't have too many vegetables, I eat a lot of them myself :)

Back