What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I can’t live without a full breakfast, various dietary supplements and protein, I can’t. I need normal whole grain carbohydrates and meat and of course vegetables.

No pictures right now but I’ve been doing a variation on the protein pancake I call protein fluff.

Basically a mix of these must-have ingredients:
Whole Eggs
Egg whites from carton
Whey

And these optional ones:
Cooked oatmeal
Banana
Milk
Greek yogurt
Peanut butter or powdered peanut butter.

I also mix in a bunch of stevia or monk fruit sweetener.

Because even a 500calorie serving is big as fuck I gave up on trying to make solid pancakes. I’ll either just scramble it like eggs or let surfaces form and film it a few times, during which it rips apart. I noticed Greek yogurt makes it way better but it completely falls apart and is more just like scrambled eggs.

It’s super quick to make and I can alter it to match whatever macros I want. I’ll try some pictures tomorrow

No pictures right now but I’ve been doing a variation on the protein pancake I call protein fluff.

Basically a mix of these must-have ingredients:
Whole Eggs
Egg whites from carton
Whey

And these optional ones:
Cooked oatmeal
Banana
Milk
Greek yogurt
Peanut butter or powdered peanut butter.

I also mix in a bunch of stevia or monk fruit sweetener.

Because even a 500calorie serving is big as fuck I gave up on trying to make solid pancakes. I’ll either just scramble it like eggs or let surfaces form and film it a few times, during which it rips apart. I noticed Greek yogurt makes it way better but it completely falls apart and is more just like scrambled eggs.

It’s super quick to make and I can alter it to match whatever macros I want. I’ll try some pictures tomorrow
And how do pancakes taste?
Greek yogurt saves a lot of pastries in terms of taste.

just smashed a blender bottle with milk, one scoop of weight gainer, and one scoop of protein powder... prob 1,000 calories and I was already at 3,500ish today before this.

So far….

Meal 1
Peanut butter banana protein shake

Meal 2
8 oz filet mignon
Baked potato (I know it should be sweet but I didn’t feel like going to store yesterday)
Corn on cobb

Meal 3
8 oz filet mignon
Baked Potato
Corn Cob

Meal 4
2 Serv cottage cheese with strawberries
2 packet of high protein/fiber oat meal

Meal 5 ( around 6 pm)

baked ziti (whole grain)
Low fat ricotta
Meat sauce made with chuck roast/ground beef
Brócoli

Meal 6 (around 8 pm)
Finish the night with a protein shake made from Greek yogurt with berries, oats, banana, coconut butter and fresh spinach

Just ate a whole batter of bisquick pancakes. This is the last time. I finally got my appetite back. Lol

Made into 2 pancakes lol. And 1/2 cup of syrup

Just started keto again today, strip some of this fat I've accumulated bulking

1 cup egg whites
2 whole eggs
1/3 cup shredded cheese
Himalayan salt and pepper

2 scoops protein
2 tbsp peanut butter natural

8 oz chicken or red meat or pork
Green beans with avocado oil or butter
Himalayan salt and garlic

2 scoops protein
2tbsp peanut butter natural

300g cottage cheese
Pepper and sugar free hot sauce
Avocado oil or olive oil

2 scoops protein
2 tbsp peanut butter

I also take a greens shake daily
The peanut butter is literally fresh ground unsalted peanuts from a store by my house, you grind it yourself into the container

I substitute the cottage cheese meal with a can of tuna with half an avocado celery green or red onion, chopped spinach or some sort of spinach and kale mix and squeeze of fresh lemon

Last edited:
Just started keto again today, strip some of this fat I've accumulated bulking

1 cup egg whites
2 whole eggs
1/3 cup shredded cheese
Himalayan salt and pepper

2 scoops protein
2 tbsp peanut butter natural

8 oz chicken or red meat or pork
Green beans with avocado oil or butter
Himalayan salt and garlic

2 scoops protein
2tbsp peanut butter natural

300g cottage cheese
Pepper and sugar free hot sauce
Avocado oil or olive oil

2 scoops protein
2 tbsp peanut butter

I also take a greens shake daily
The peanut butter is literally fresh ground unsalted peanuts from a store by my house, you grind it yourself into the container

I substitute the cottage cheese meal with a can of tuna with half an avocado celery green or red onion, chopped spinach or some sort of spinach and kale mix and squeeze of fresh lemon
How is the general condition on the keto diet?

Back