What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Dang that looks great what's all in it

My wife texted me this yesterday and said she was making it…

DB52E67E-9B43-48E4-B0E0-EEF551435904.jpeg

I substituted the beef with my Nilgai meat, added rice for mine and used G. Hughe’s zero sugar sweet chili sauce. The sweet chili sauce really made what was going to be another boring meal a very flavorful one.

But to answer your question it’s just ground meat, zucchini, no salt rotel, rice and sweet chili sauce.

as you can see, i love chicken and rice. i eat it every single day diet or no diet give me meat and fucking white rice for the rest of my life and i'm good.

the french toast recipe and macros are as follows:
-wonder bread (4 slices in my case)
-egg whites (2 cups)
-sweetener + cinnamon (optional)
-1/4 cup sugar free syrup

537 calories: 56g protein, 3g fat, 66g carbs

mix up the egg whites, splenda, and cinnamon in some type of container, drop in the bread and let it soak for a minute or two. 4 slices of bread should soak up almost all of it. cook on med-high heat until golden brown. extra points for sugar free jam / pbfit peanut butter / blueberries. enjoy

Last edited:
Main meal lately has been sweet potatos and asparagus with honey, pan seared chicken with a cajun dry rub, jasmine rice with ghee, and some kombucha. Trying to find a new grain and chicken recipe but this slaps for now.

as you can see, i love chicken and rice. i eat it every single day diet or no diet give me meat and fucking white rice for the rest of my life and i'm good.

-egg whites (2 cups)

mix up the egg whites, splenda, and cinnamon in some type of container, drop in the bread and let it soak for a minute or two. 4 slices of bread should soak up almost all of it. cook on med-high heat until golden brown. extra points for sugar free jam / pbfit peanut butter / blueberries. enjoy
I am confused, you got 56 grams of protein from the french toast alone? That sounds off

I am confused, you got 56 grams of protein from the french toast alone? That sounds off
1 cup of egg whites has 25g protein bro. below is the nutrition label from a 16oz carton.

1651897382219.png

1 serving = 5g protein, 10 servings per 16oz carton = 50g protein. this is basic shit man

It's from the 2 cups of egg whites.

I dunno how he got that much egg to stick buut maybe he soaked the bread for a long time
about 75% of it sticks and i drink the rest. the bread ends up so fragile but just throw it right into the pan and it gets its form back.

-egg whites (2 cups)

How'd you cook the chicken and what is it ? Breasts? Looks good. I suck at cooking chicken. Looks like Panda Express.

How'd you cook the chicken and what is it ? Breasts? Looks good. I suck at cooking chicken. Looks like Panda Express.
yeah it's breast. i don't do anything fancy - sometimes i dice it up, put some old bay seasoning on it, and throw it in a pan with a couple sprays of pam. other times i oven bake entire breasts on 450 for about 15 min total but i hit the broil button for the last 5 min or so. that's how i get it a little charred. use a thermometer though and take them out of the oven at 150*F and let them rest for like 5-10 min. the carryover heat will cook it up to 155 which is prefect doneness for breasts.

Last edited:
Back