What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I have a very close relationship with Cincinnati chili. Two things I can say:

1. Skyline is overrated nasty shit.

2. Washington Chili rules most of that roost.

Yet, homemade is usually always the way to go. Would like to know your take on it. @Oregongearhead

@MegaDaveMustang -- I just made my chili as I usually do with 1 lb GB and Shelby"s chili mix then I added cinnamon and allspice . That definitely gives the chili a different taste . I liked it...

1/2lb of salmon, 3 whole eggs and a bunch of liquid egg whites, + an avocado that has seen better days.

I've been eating this all week no complaints. That's a bud light platinum with clamato added ssshhh. Alcohol fucks up your protein synthesis by nearly 1/2 according to some studies but damn is it refreshing after a work out.

Attachments

• 20220222_152512.jpg
    20220222_152512.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 43
MSG is a game changer when trying to get down boring meals. for me, chicken and rice digests perfectly so it's my go-to food but even with hot sauce it can get boring. ever since i picked up some MSG i've been sprinkling a little on meals that are really a chore to eat and let me tell you it's a GAME CHANGER. when i say sprinkle i mean sprinkle just as you would use salt.

when i'm lazy, which is often, i make the breasts in the instant pot with chicken broth, onion, seasoning, and 1tsp MSG. i use 1tsp per 2lbs. comes out amazing for what it is.

MSG is a game changer when trying to get down boring meals. for me, chicken and rice digests perfectly so it's my go-to food but even with hot sauce it can get boring. ever since i picked up some MSG i've been sprinkling a little on meals that are really a chore to eat and let me tell you it's a GAME CHANGER. when i say sprinkle i mean sprinkle just as you would use salt.

when i'm lazy, which is often, i make the breasts in the instant pot with chicken broth, onion, seasoning, and 1tsp MSG. i use 1tsp per 2lbs. comes out amazing for what it is.
What is msg

26lb of fish! Artic char(salmon cousin), halibut, seabass, petrale sole, swordfish and ahi!

All free thanks to working at an organic grocery company. When things have 3 days left for expiration they remove it from sale and give it to the employees.

I have been vacuum sealing it for my gainzz. Even giving my parents, gfs parents, family, whoever i can free fish

Attachments

• 20220308_203159.jpg
    20220308_203159.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 18
Back