What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I decided to start a "what are you eating thread" , to keep up on what guys are eating to achieve their goals .....

Im Keto dieting so its (4) scrambled eggs and diced lean ham this morning . Its an old stand-by of mine that fills me up and has lots of protein & very little fat compaired to bacon . I sometimes add green chile salsa to spice it up , only 2 grams carbs per 2 tbs. I might also add a tbs of real butter to it sometimes to give me more fat , not this morning . Just lost another lb these last 3 days .......:D
Hello. like feeling on a keto diet. I haven’t tried many times. I have a kind of lethargy and apathy. Although the whole idea of the keto diet I love

Check-in from Oregongearhead...been out of the game the last 6 months rehabbing a tore rotor cuff , again . just now starting to lift medium heavy again . Moved to an ATV town here in Oregon everyone rides around in town it's cool...Glad to see the food thread still alive and kicking...proper food is the key . Ogh

Check-in from Oregongearhead...been out of the game the last 6 months rehabbing a tore rotor cuff , again . just now starting to lift medium heavy again . Moved to an ATV town here in Oregon everyone rides around in town it's cool...Glad to see the food thread still alive and kicking...proper food is the key . Ogh

Glad to see you post Bud. Hope to see you around more often. This thread will live on 4 ever!

Where’s all the black eyed pea and cabbage pics? None of y’all are gonna have good luck and good fortune this year.
Glad to see you post Bud. Hope to see you around more often. This thread will live on 4 ever!
Thanks B Ware much appreciated - and Happy New Year to All !!

No black eyed peas but the wifey made lentils w/ smoked turkey & dried cranberries . It is so good ! Already got 2 workouts in 2022 going to try and recommit .
010.jpg

Back