What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

What's the process of making this? That sounds really good
Well, it's very simple. Oats, casein (banana or chocolate flavour goes very well), 2-3.5% milk (I like 2.5% best, just don't use skim light like 0.5-1%), use either a handheld mixer to mix milk and protein, then add in oats and from here just remix everything with spoon (preferably whole grain for better taste and texture). Add in some cocao powder, I prefer 70-85%. Throw it inside the fridge and leave over night or at least 2-3 hours. Then enjoy.

This is more advanced but the process is very similar though. I do this when I have more time and want a special version of this simple nutritious meal.

2022222_120316.jpg

Well, it's very simple. Oats, casein (banana or chocolate flavour goes very well), 2-3.5% milk (I like 2.5% best, just don't use skim light like 0.5-1%), use either a handheld mixer to mix milk and protein, then add in oats and from here just remix everything with spoon (preferably whole grain for better taste and texture). Add in some cocao powder, I prefer 70-85%. Throw it inside the fridge and leave over night or at least 2-3 hours. Then enjoy.

This is more advanced but the process is very similar though. I do this when I have more time and want a special version of this simple nutritious meal.

View attachment 279995
I'm gana try an copy u on somthing like this lol, an I'll post how it turns out.

UK

looks like there's a tempus foods near me that has it though. Might give it a try. Have you tried it before?
I possibly have but I've tryed a few different air dryer meats and salamis over the years.

Me an my old lady really like carne a seca, it's like beef jerky but beef jerky is smoked and carne a seca is air dried in the sun I believe.

I possibly have but I've tryed a few different air dryer meats and salamis over the years.

Me an my old lady really like carne a seca, it's like beef jerky but beef jerky is smoked and carne a seca is air dried in the sun I believe.

I love them all but the best ones are like 90% fat by calories. Gotta limit 'em like cheese. I'm keto but not THAT keto.

Cooked up a ton of asparagus and Brussel sprouts.

Lightly coated them in olive oil and butter, seasoned with garlic, then air fried

Post workout meal = 3 scoops protein + water, then a bunch of this (didn't weight it out). They're filling, low In calories, and they taste good

I swear this is a satiety cheat code. Serve with a lean protein like cod and you won't hate cutting phases as much.

Back