What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

How often do you dudes allow yourself alcohol? I drink beer like once in a while only. I even forget it exists sometimes. Liquor or strong types only occasionally.

View attachment 277563
If I'm not on a blast or taking orals wich I hardly ever do. I will allow myself a few shots of vodka once a week, it's the cleanest lowest surgar alcahol I believe. Just to relax get a little buz, never to get drunk.

I really like dark liquor brandy cognac wiskey but I'll only drink that around the holidays or somthing. Never beer it just bloats me and makes me have to pee alot. But if that's what u like and helps relax why not?

Took an active rest day from the gym today. Central nervous system felt a bit burned out, so I just walked on the treadmill for an hour. Keeping the carbs low

Lunch was 0.75lbs chicken (the same from yesterday's photo)

Lunch 2: 25G protein shake with 2 cups of fairlife fat free milk

Dinner is this: about 0.70lbs of ground beef + 2 rice cakes (not shown)
-light olive oil
-light butter
-Oven roasted garlic seasoning
-Mesquite seasoning
-Montreal steak seasoning
-worcheshire sauce
-franks red hot sauce

Bedtime: 1 fairlife core power protein drink (42g casein protein)

Having a real hard time putting food down on tirazapetide. Just trying to keep the protein as high as I can in a calorie deficit, while keeping the carbs low-ish. The trens anti catabolic properties should take care of the rest

Attachments

• 20240306_165318.jpg
    20240306_165318.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:
My new favorite meal. Beef teriyaki (spicy)

- Let steaks marinate in teriyaki sauce mixed with sriracha. Season however you like.
- steam some sweet peppers, onions, garlic, carrots, and jalapeños
- sear the steaks on the grill.
- cut the steaks into small pieces, mix with the veggies, and let it all simmer in teriyaki sauce for 10 minutes. I strained the veggies so it wouldn’t be too watery.
- serve with rice, noodles, etc.

Awesome meal. High protein and low fat + as many veggies as you like. Tastes great with peppers- spicy foods are correlated with better health and less risk of cardiovascular events. I go to Mexican markets and get the legit peppers. Usually twice the size and flavor of stuff from Walmart or Americanized grocery stores.

Didn’t get a picture this time because I ate it too fast. But I will make again in a few days and post

My new favorite meal. Beef teriyaki (spicy)

- Let steaks marinate in teriyaki sauce mixed with sriracha. Season however you like.
- steam some sweet peppers, onions, garlic, carrots, and jalapeños
- sear the steaks on the grill.
- cut the steaks into small pieces, mix with the veggies, and let it all simmer in teriyaki sauce for 10 minutes. I strained the veggies so it wouldn’t be too watery.
- serve with rice, noodles, etc.

Awesome meal. High protein and low fat + as many veggies as you like. Tastes great with peppers- spicy foods are correlated with better health and less risk of cardiovascular events. I go to Mexican markets and get the legit peppers. Usually twice the size and flavor of stuff from Walmart or Americanized grocery stores.

Didn’t get a picture this time because I ate it too fast. But I will make again in a few days and post
That sounds fire!

Took an active rest day from the gym today. Central nervous system felt a bit burned out, so I just walked on the treadmill for an hour. Keeping the carbs low

Lunch was 0.75lbs chicken (the same from yesterday's photo)

Lunch 2: 25G protein shake with 2 cups of fairlife fat free milk

Dinner is this: about 0.70lbs of ground beef + 2 rice cakes (not shown)
-light olive oil
-light butter
-Oven roasted garlic seasoning
-Mesquite seasoning
-Montreal steak seasoning
-worcheshire sauce
-franks red hot sauce

Bedtime: 1 fairlife core power protein drink (42g casein protein)

Having a real hard time putting food down on tirazapetide. Just trying to keep the protein as high as I can in a calorie deficit, while keeping the carbs low-ish. The trens anti catabolic properties should take care of the rest

Worcestershire. (Wuh-stur-shire)

I want to throw something in very CONTROVERSIAL!

How about raw meat sandwiches? Yeah that's right. I learned that stuff from an old family friend in Germany. (Rest in piece Adolis).

It's called Mett. Meat is raw and is spread om white bread, specially made. You must inspect meat very carefully and smell and taste it before eating it.

Weird and crazy? Yes, count me in, I absolutely love it.

Raw turkey breast mince sandwiches, seasoned with special ingredients. I fucking love taste.

P.S. google it if you want to know more.

Oh and btw some low alcohol radler style mixed beer with grapefruit juice to make food taste better.

I had some energy drink in the day too. (I allow myself one per day).

20240308_191656.jpg20240308_191801.jpg20240308_191923.jpg20240308_192019.jpg20240308_111309.jpg

How about raw meat sandwiches? Yeah that's right. I learned that stuff from an old family friend in Germany.
one of my grand mother's was german irish an my mom told me she would eat raw ground beef.

What is it tar tar or is that French?

My wife is hispanic and they eat ground beef ceveche, they soak the ground beef in lemon juice and add tomato onion cilantro an put it on a tostada. She loves it, I've ate it twice its not grose but i dont like the texture.

Most people would consider it weird in the us, but I usto drink raw eggs back In the day, that could be considered nasty. These days I'm just paranoid from getting food poisoning.

20240308_110147.jpg
Foot long double turkey an pepperjack cheese on italian herb an cheese bread with all the veggies and mustard.

I can eat stuff like this an burgers even on a cut I can have 1 meal a day like this, just keep it simple usualy just mustard for a condiment an no chips or frys and just water, mabe a Gatorade zero or coke zero.

Even on a mass gaining phase I'll pass on the surgery drinks. Can save the calories for somthing better.

one of my grand mother's was german irish an my mom told me she would eat raw ground beef.

What is it tar tar or is that French?

My wife is hispanic and they eat ground beef ceveche, they soak the ground beef in lemon juice and add tomato onion cilantro an put it on a tostada. She loves it, I've ate it twice its not grose but i dont like the texture.

Most people would consider it weird in the us, but I usto drink raw eggs back In the day, that could be considered nasty. These days I'm just paranoid from getting food poisoning.
Yes the raw egg days lol

How about raw meat sandwiches? Yeah that's right. I learned that stuff from an old family friend in Germany. (Rest in piece Adolis).

It's called Mett. Meat is raw and is spread om white bread, specially made. You must inspect meat very carefully and smell and taste it before eating it.

Weird and crazy? Yes, count me in, I absolutely love it.

Raw turkey breast mince sandwiches, seasoned with special ingredients. I fucking love taste.

P.S. google it if you want to know more.

Oh and btw some low alcohol radler style mixed beer with grapefruit juice to make food taste better.

I had some energy drink in the day too. (I allow myself one per day).

View attachment 278720View attachment 278721View attachment 278722View attachment 278723View attachment 278724
If you ate US generic brand beef like this…instant sick

If you ate US generic brand beef like this…instant sick
There is always a risk. What about raw fish? Don't assume you can't poison yourself eating sushi in some fancy place. Raw eggs? Come on now.

You just gotta inspect carefully, smell test is pretty accurate If you don't like it or doubt it then don't use it, you also look at it visually.

Raw beef eating is not uncommon and as far as I know people rarely get sick from food poisoning.