What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

How often do you dudes allow yourself alcohol? I drink beer like once in a while only. I even forget it exists sometimes. Liquor or strong types only occasionally.

20240220_184600.jpg

I have 1 ipa beer after a round of golf with the boys but thats it other than that im eating clean no sugar low fat low carbs high protein

I love beer, Try to limit it to a few time’s a week…and when I’m smoking meat!

Pretty bad habit to snack while watching a movie, but I try to minize the damage by going with small packages lol.

How do you guys manage snacking? Do you go all in once in a while or try to limit it?

Pringles and energy flavoured beer.

1709134383687.png

Pretty bad habit to snack while watching a movie, but I try to minize the damage by going with small packages lol.

How do you guys manage snacking? Do you go all in once in a while or try to limit it?

Pringles and energy flavoured beer.

View attachment 278066
I like to do pairs of snacks, stuff that's more dense/satisfying with stuff that's healthier. Kinda slows me down on the fattier stuff and gets me full faster. So like, potato chips + baby carrots, lightly salted almonds + blueberries, cheese cubes + apple. Even if both things are healthy it's just more satisfying to have a lil variety in there, eating a banana with your chocolate protein shake or whatever.

20240305_140144.jpg
Chicken and rice

I coat the chicken in a bit of olive oil, season it with woodfire garlic seasoning, air fry it for 15 minutes, and it comes out perfect.

+1 cup of brown rice