What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Use my fitness pal, you have zero idea how many macros your eating….just log it once, to get an idea.
Did as you said. I logged in my meals from yesterday. I'm overdoing it apparently with fat and protein, and i also found out that i'm eating a bit too much calories. Looks like a great app. Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231006_093155_MyFitnessPal.jpg
    Screenshot_20231006_093155_MyFitnessPal.jpg
    429.1 KB · Views: 54
I am currently on 4-5 meals per day. All relatively small portions, just for maintaining mass. I try to eat in 10-8 hour window and try to keep all my meals organic and healthy.

Meal 1: Oats, peanut butter, casein, collagen
Meal 2: Couscous with cod liver and some spices
Meal 3: Sauer kraut+arugula with sesame and olive oil, then beef with eggs and onion
Meal 4: Oats with yougurt casein and collagen or beef liver with some salad
Do you eat liver twice a day like every day?

Mexi omelette with veggies beans and rice.

Attachments

• 1696530762788.png
    1696530762788.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 38
Did as you said. I logged in my meals from yesterday. I'm overdoing it apparently with fat and protein, and i also found out that i'm eating a bit too much calories. Looks like a great app. Thanks a lot!
Good stuff, if you want to hit a goal, this is the best way, and i like it because i usually eat the same amount if food each meal when i do, and so it saves it under recents, like my bowl of cereal is always that amount, or my amount of chicken or rice, or my amount of yogurt. Or what i put in protein shakes.

So it gets easier to use because it saves it under recent history.

If you see what you log, and the. See what results you get, you can then change accordingly..

For me i usually eat 90 grams on fats, and the rest i put in protein and carbs depending on goals, but never change that amount of fats.

Over doing it on fats, is really the way i will gain alot of weight. Especially when bulking. Seems stay consistant with fats and manipluate carbs and protein depending on goals.

I’m on a lean bulk right now. I divide my meals up into 4 meals. My meals consist of:

Meal 1: protein isolate shake with peanut butter and oats

Meal 2: chicken rice and Brocolli, every week I change up seasonings and flavours

Meal 3: scrambled eggs and rice with sesame oil and soy sauce. ( if you haven’t tryed it’s a must) and some hot sauce

Meal 4: spaghetti bowl Usally or something more heavy

Meal 3: scrambled eggs and rice with sesame oil and soy sauce. ( if you haven’t tryed it’s a must) and some hot sauce
I agree - it really is a must. I cook it in fried rice style, add some vegetables and garlic.
Oh and the sesame oil must be roasted, not the normal one.

Another go to meal of mine if I need something quick on the go.. (bulk) scrambled eggs, sweet potato (cooked in microwave) and cut up some cheese off the block. Put some salt and puprika on it