What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I grow so much food it's nuts. I don't have pictures but today I had to catch up on homegrown fruits. I had papaya, guava, dwarf nam wai banana, peanut butter fruit, Jamaican cherries aka cotton candy fruit, chicken breast, and salad. Definitely a fruit carb load day.

20230810_205410.jpgdinner last night. my go to pasta penne noodles 90 10 ground beef with fat free mozzarella, parmesan, and garlic cheese texas toast.

Just ate 2 glazed donuts and a handful of Starburst.
Tren has made my diabetes go away. Not sure how this is possible but I haven't needed any insulin is days. Wtf

I still haven't replaced my grill since a hurricane destroyed it. I really need to because that looks good!
Just the thought of being without one of my grills floods my head with nightmarish withdrawal memories...I'm not sure how I would react if I was suddenly without a way to BBQ for any considerable amount of time.

I have 4 big meals in a day. Usally it’s;
Meal 1: 2 scoops protein, oats, milk, banana and peanut butter shake
Meal 2: bagles, ham, egg, cream cheese
Meal 3: chicken rice broccoli
Meal 4: beef potatoes and cabbage

Been eating a lot of 24 oz pre cut salad bags . Add some extra veg and chicken breast. Breakfast has been4/5 whole eggs with chicken breast. Other meal are usually 4/5 serving bag of frozen veg with chicken breast. Of course rice, chicken, broccoli. I've cut back but also oats with protein powder and a seed blend for fats.

I am currently on 4-5 meals per day. All relatively small portions, just for maintaining mass. I try to eat in 10-8 hour window and try to keep all my meals organic and healthy.

Meal 1: Oats, peanut butter, casein, collagen
Meal 2: Couscous with cod liver and some spices
Meal 3: Sauer kraut+arugula with sesame and olive oil, then beef with eggs and onion
Meal 4: Oats with yougurt casein and collagen or beef liver with some salad

I am currently on 4-5 meals per day. All relatively small portions, just for maintaining mass. I try to eat in 10-8 hour window and try to keep all my meals organic and healthy.

Meal 1: Oats, peanut butter, casein, collagen
Meal 2: Couscous with cod liver and some spices
Meal 3: Sauer kraut+arugula with sesame and olive oil, then beef with eggs and onion
Meal 4: Oats with yougurt casein and collagen or beef liver with some salad
Use my fitness pal, you have zero idea how many macros your eating….just log it once, to get an idea.

Sponsors