What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Once again round of chicken baked, then using the seasoned broth to cook the cous cous, and a left over little bit of chinese food in one.

7 ounce chicken 1 cup cous cous

Attachments

• IMG_3620.jpeg
    IMG_3620.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 74
Once again chicken 7-8 oz and then this time 7 oz pasta, poured the chicken broth in with pasta and then apple maple rub on chicken, also a a little less of 1:4 cup of bbq beans on top

Will be making the other package tomorrow woth

Attachments

• IMG_3815.jpeg
    IMG_3815.jpeg
    562.7 KB · Views: 36
Ok a real meal on my calorie stuffing days - one of my faves is an Italian Mexican Spaghetti Sandwich.

Spaghetti made with homemade seasoned taco meat with ground beef and pork. Sauces/herbs to taste. I'm partial to onion buns, toasted with melted garlic. Bring on the cheese, whatever we have on hand.
IMG_20230711_014517186.jpg

I’m a week post op and on Tirzepatide. I’m barely eating anything right now. I returned to 12 hour nursing shifts the same week as surgery and I’m struggling to be a functional adult and living on pain pills. Which is truly an exaggeration as I hate pain meds but I feel worse than I did having babies. I’ve managed a few protein drinks and water along with scrambled eggs and cottage cheese this week. I’d kill to be able to eat a nice steak right now.

Interesting. Have you tried Trader Joe’s cookie butter? If you haven’t I highly recommend you don’t. It’s like crack. I can eat the whole damn jar in one sitting it’s so good
No I haven't, but thank you for the warning. This CTC spread has just about taken over my soul and that cookie butter sounds like something that would do the same to me...very dangerous...

IMG_0274.jpeg
Protein Muffins —— After savage cut / good to start adding a breakfast again.

Almond flour, bananas, walnuts, Cinnamon Toast Crunch protein powder, Baking powder, and a few low sugar chocolate chips (just because)

14 take out containers chicken and carb source, pasta or cous cous or rice

7-8 oz chicken 1 cup cooked rice or 8 ounce pasta

Attachments

• IMG_4640.jpeg
    IMG_4640.jpeg
    408.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
4200kcals of clean food from last bulk :) Thoroughly enjoyed it 212p 586c 110f definitely the most anabolic I've ever felt :) Now time to cut..

Attachments

• IMG_4346.jpg
    IMG_4346.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 35