What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Preworkout, its a cup of dry cous cous with chicken broth, think i may just eat 2/3. So 84 grams carbs, 400 cals for my oreworkout

1/3 dry cup 42 carbs 220 cals, thats a dry cup there, in the photo.

Over estimated, really not hungry right now

Edit- well found a wat to surpass hunger, i take a HUGE bite and chase with water, sont even have ti chew. Easy. That was can eat whole thing

Attachments

• 86E29BE9-2122-4EDA-9F12-DB4F8A2E65C7.jpeg
    86E29BE9-2122-4EDA-9F12-DB4F8A2E65C7.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 25
Chicken taco pizza. Much better and likely many light years healthier than the ding dong variety. This is pre baked, I was too hungry to stop for more pictures
IMG_20230210_222535128.jpg

Last night was chili dog fest in my house. *MegaDave's* award winning Triple Death Flame aka Benoit Blast Chili - my take on Cincinnati style (if anyone here is familiar...also note if you know about Skyline, I personally find it disgusting).

I simply cannot give all of my ingredients away but yes, it contains a little cinnamon, though not enough to mimic the thin grotesque slop mentioned in the previous paragraph. The BB/Triple Flame references the blend of peppers I use (no extract): Carolina Reaper, Bhut Jolokia and Habanero, all fresh. It's a sweet heat when combined with my other herbs and spices.
IMG_20230306_232244674.jpg
Edit: Nathan's dogs used for these.

At the gym early this morning, I noticed a Long John Silver's bag in a trash can and thought to myself "grooossssss" (not that I do not indulge in some LJS on rare occasions). The thought of greasy fried fast food fish (F4) was turning my stomach.

Anyway, I went home and got to work. Smoked pineapple-soaked fresh shrimp, steamed mussels and jasmine rice. It satisfied my Saturday morning seafood craving, with plenty leftover for burritos later.
IMG_20230311_113503874.jpg

Not top of the line, but I acquired my new 3-in-1 yesterday and already loving it. It was 19°F with 22mph winds here last evening yet I could not resist breaking it in.

Coffee brown sugar rubbed beef eye of round, mopped with creole garlic butter throughout the process. Makes for great thin sliced roast beef sammiches.
IMG_20230318_161512812.jpg
IMG_20230319_105454432.jpg

Last night was chili dog fest in my house. *MegaDave's* award winning Triple Death Flame aka Benoit Blast Chili - my take on Cincinnati style (if anyone here is familiar...also note if you know about Skyline, I personally find it disgusting).

I simply cannot give all of my ingredients away but yes, it contains a little cinnamon, though not enough to mimic the thin grotesque slop mentioned in the previous paragraph. The BB/Triple Flame references the blend of peppers I use (no extract): Carolina Reaper, Bhut Jolokia and Habanero, all fresh. It's a sweet heat when combined with my other herbs and spices.
View attachment 253208
Edit: Nathan's dogs used for these.
You gave me the inspiration to make chili, hell yea, been looking for some new good meals to have. Been binging on junk, time for a change

Not top of the line, but I acquired my new 3-in-1 yesterday and already loving it. It was 19°F with 22mph winds here last evening yet I could not resist breaking it in.

Coffee brown sugar rubbed beef eye of round, mopped with creole garlic butter throughout the process. Makes for great thin sliced roast beef sammiches.
View attachment 254133
View attachment 254136
Good idea!!! Time to get the grill out, just started getting warm enough here