What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

281e89bc6ee7db4ca18ff08c4fcd3dd4.jpg

:)

It's very lean too. If you don't put oil in the pan you will burn it.

Yeah my uncle married a women from north Colorado. He goes up there every year and black powder hunts elk with her family. This year they got 12 of them. I probably ended up with around 80 lbs so far. I plan on going with them
Next year on the hunt which will suck for me because they are all in their late 60s while I'm barley in my mid 30s so guess who's gonna be dragging all that meat off the side of the mountain.
Who needs the gym when u can drag Elk off a mountain! Bro ur gonna b JACKED [emoji123] [emoji123]

Not really bulking, not really cutting, just running 400mg Test C, 750mg EQ EW, and 50mg Tbol ED and LOVIN' IT!!!!

Epic carb load planned for tomorrow.

Oatmeal cookies and "super" milk.

20160216_211110.jpg

Egg Sandwich
4 Wholes
2 Whites
Cheese
Jalapenos
Cholula

20160217_064549.jpg

Not pictured 8 oatmeal cookies. :)

Btw tapatalk kinda sucks, I guess it takes time to get use to it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455733076.706195.jpg4whole eggs scrambled with fresh spinach, bowl of blackberries topped with yogurt, and a banana.
But after seeing sevens samich, this seems pretty boring[emoji17]

View attachment 355964whole eggs scrambled with fresh spinach, bowl of blackberries topped with yogurt, and a banana.
But after seeing sevens samich, this seems pretty boring[emoji17]
That's the part I miss about living in the northern country...
Fresh fruit straight from the earth. Blackberries, black caps, apples, wild strawberries, blueberries. Etc etc. You don't get nothing like that down here :(

Pretty simple, barneque chicken breast and some jasmine rice and a small mountain of brocoli. Haven't had chicken in a few weeks so it actually tastes pretty good for a change haha20160217_121738.jpg