What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

@Sabian you are baller status... stay focused and forget about ogh's foodie thread, it must be pure torture lol jk

You keep me motivated for my June blast.
As torturous as this thread is I'm drawn to it every night. You as well as several others are posting some great foods. I look forward to making some of them myself soon;) I spend more time in the kitchen than I ever did because this thread has inspired me to cook more. My wife's happy :D and when she's happy I'm happy:)

View attachment 35613
22oz choice ribeye, seared sea scallops with oregano beurre blanc, sauteed asparagus. Post squats and press day, so fuck it.

Needed that. Prepped my 10lbs of chicken for the week too, but I'm not up to even looking at that right now, much less taking pics. Just fuel, just fuel. . .
My kind of dinner. Nice!!

c53785c62e2108e52399b0915e98bcbd.jpg
wife took care of meal prep today. And after killing her shoulders with me in the gym she didn't want to stand there with forks and shred chicken. Thus found the perfect shortcut.

Okay guys, 48 hour sous vide pork ribs were a success! Paired with some grilled corn (yellow corn w/ grassfed butter, Franks Red Hot & Flavor God Garlic Lovers). The ribs were seasoned w/ paprika, cayenne, brown sugar, mustard powder, salt & pepper. Finished with BBQ sauce (high in apple cider vinegar, the girl likes the tartness) on the grill for 2 minutes a side. Yum!

Out of the sous vide after 48 hours, before the SAAUUUCCCEEE
ribs1.jpg

W/ sauce after hitting the grill. Grilling them was so fucking difficult, they just kept falling apart. Next time I will broil, live and learn.
ribs2.jpg

This pic sucks, sorry! Was too hungry to get fancy :)
ribs3.jpg

Okay guys, 48 hour sous vide pork ribs were a success! Paired with some grilled corn (yellow corn w/ grassfed butter, Franks Red Hot & Flavor God Garlic Lovers). The ribs were seasoned w/ paprika, cayenne, brown sugar, mustard powder, salt & pepper. Finished with BBQ sauce (high in apple cider vinegar, the girl likes the tartness) on the grill for 2 minutes a side. Yum!

Out of the sous vide after 48 hours, before the SAAUUUCCCEEE
View attachment 35636

W/ sauce after hitting the grill. Grilling them was so fucking difficult, they just kept falling apart. Next time I will broil, live and learn.
View attachment 35637

This pic sucks, sorry! Was too hungry to get fancy :)
View attachment 35638

I call this SUCCESS !! :)

20160218_082912.jpg

Nothing excessive, little egg mountain with some salsa, Dave's killer bread (best bread imo) 21 whole grains, with butter because I realized too late that I was out of peanut butter.

View attachment 35651

Nothing excessive, little egg mountain with some salsa, Dave's killer bread (best bread imo) 21 whole grains, with butter because I realized too late that I was out of peanut butter.

ALL meals count here , theres no insignificant meals , only small meals . I think the meal pics help out the user as much as the viewer . It drives home the fact that everyday you must eat , and if your a BB'er or PL'er it takes on even more meaning to eat well .

ALL meals count here , theres no insignificant meals , only small meals . I think the meal pics help out the user as much as the viewer . It drives home the fact that everyday you must eat , and if your a BB'er or PL'er it takes on even more meaning to eat well .

Absolutely, I'd say 600+ pages speaks as a testament to that haha.
#allmealsmatter

Lunch today, missing those carbs :(

Grassfed NY strip, fanned w/ flake salt at the end + 2 fried eggs... It was great, just could've used some PASTA, BREAD, CAKE, POTATO or something fucking starchy and delicious...

2-18steak.jpg