What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Shit I would but I don't have a Costco membership, I may look into getting one once I am done getting all this fat off me and I start clean bulking. I just don't need to buy in that large of bulk at the moment haha
You wont regret it, i save a lot a dough every year shopping there.

You wont regret it, i save a lot a dough every year shopping there.

I'll have to look into it. I just go to Walmart as of now, bout a hundred bucks keeps me settled for 2 weeks, but I'm not eating that much right now. However, once I get on that sweet bulk train again I think buying 40lb of chicken will definitely be more advantageous and cost efficient haha

Got done eating and this happened... lol
371bff8463dc29a535743fa902c7ce58.jpg
Dad life! Haha

I'm digging it, but man what kind of crazy fork is that..... are you royalty?
Everything i own ive done research on amd own it for lists of reasons. My last set was between this and a simpler one. I went with simple and 4 months later i regret it and got sets of these. I still dont have 12 set of these.

They go better with my plates and the crystals not to mention the rest of the house. They pop and the gold accent helps the clean look with white plates and crystal glass

Never had an issue with mine... I eat a ton of healthy fats and it's always regulated just fine...

On dbol I climb rapidly to about 220.
Once off I return to normal of about 160 in about 4 weeks.

My co-worker who does not use any aas just had bloodwork done and his cholesterol is at 280! Mine has usually been normal but have not checked in a while... We all could be 1 step away from heart attack or stroke! Fuckin 280 cholesterol! he is not over weight and always seems to eat healthy...

TROLL ALERT : Trooper Gains is "liking" all my past posts , hes gave me over 500 Likes in less than a half hour . Im not happy with all these troll-likes !!

TROOPERGAINS STOP LIKING MY POSTS !! :mad::mad: ENOUGH IS ENOUGH !! :mad::mad:

This dirty bulking is a biatch,
It is about to get ugly with some chili dogs
78eb0d49690afc9a7b332921925de7e6.jpg

I'll post up the sickining results shortly
Please don't:( Just kidding ,looking forward to the uglinesso_O:eek: There a dog house on the ship I'll be on soon. I be eating plenty;)