What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

5d8a79a4def347e702a3002d51df9f7b.jpg

Pre work out snack

Ahhhh....man I haven't had a greasy delicious pizza in what seems like forever....only 2 months but...still seems like forever hahaha

Fuck all you guys and your carbs... I'm on day 3 of low to zero carbs.... On the bright side, my 48 hour sous vide pork ribs will be done tonight!

Shhhh, don't tell anyone there are carbs in the sauce ;)

Chicken
Rice 1cup
Broccoli 3cups??
V Core Cookies & Cream

20160217_113714.jpg

Pre Burgers

20160217_153639.jpg

Burger
Fries

20160217_160109.jpg

Cookies....gone.

20160217_161929.jpg

Celebrating my 1yr on Meso a few hrs early. I'll probably throw down a half-dozen eggs in a few hrs. No pics though, boiled eggs aren't very sexy.

:):p:):p:):p

Dinner and lunch prep for tomorrow.
image.jpeg
Dinner:) First time I've had pasta in 8 weeks:p Really looking forward to it
image.jpeg

That's the part I miss about living in the northern country...
Fresh fruit straight from the earth. Blackberries, black caps, apples, wild strawberries, blueberries. Etc etc. You don't get nothing like that down here :(

Umm you gotta venture out of the city. Lol I eat blackberrys straight from my lawn and next to my folks camp are miles of strawberries. I grew up on a watermelon and cantaloupe farm. Well my grandparents owned it. I believe we have everything but apples and blue berries here. We may even have them just not in my part.

Edit just looked. Apparently we do have apple orchards in my part

Last edited:
Ogh always sees the glass as half full.

Very creative

I try to be optimistic in life , its only as bad as you make it . My wife on the other hand is very pessimistic , always worried things wont work-out , when they always do . My mom is the same way . Always worried about little things that dont mean a thing ...

I try to be optimistic in life , its only as bad as you make it . My wife on the other hand is very pessimistic , always worried things wont work-out , when they always do . My mom is the same way . Always worried about little things that dont mean a thing ...
Well that is precisely why you and Mrs ogh get along so well... opposites attract

20160217_192516.jpg
22oz choice ribeye, seared sea scallops with oregano beurre blanc, sauteed asparagus. Post squats and press day, so fuck it.

Needed that. Prepped my 10lbs of chicken for the week too, but I'm not up to even looking at that right now, much less taking pics. Just fuel, just fuel. . .