What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Canadian bacon, roast beef, Irish saleast and sriracha on wheat think bread. It was sitting together in the fridge so I said fuck it.20160224_193259.jpg 20160224_193448.jpg

Doesnt matter what I'm eating (even though you guys can probably guess what it is). I wish I was home eating pussy instead

Missed having EBK here---Its good to have the "family" back together ;)
Now lets all get on the tren train !! :D
Ill have to catch a different train, i was banned from the tren train for failure to play well with others while riding [emoji35] but its [emoji41]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456426567.114080.jpgOmelet, 4 whole eggs tamato, spinach and cheddar cheese with a side of fried smoked meat(kicks bacons ass) [emoji6]

Another typical WP lunch (NY strip is always in the fridge around my place). Except I added this thing called a "salad".... I'm not really sure what it is, or how to eat it. I made it somewhat tolerable with the carbo-o-loaded croutons and some parmesan.

Oh, and this flake salt is my #1 right now!

lunc225.jpg

A little POV close up action ;)lunch225.jpg

Another typical WP lunch (NY strip is always in the fridge around my place). Except I added this thing called a "salad".... I'm not really sure what it is, or how to eat it. I made it somewhat tolerable with the carbo-o-loaded croutons and some parmesan.

Oh, and this flake salt is my #1 right now!

View attachment 36076

A little POV close up action ;)View attachment 36077
That steak is cooked perfectly, YUMMY!!! Im a big fan of Hawaiian sea salt , especially the kauai red salt seems pretty similar to that flake salt. Table salt is no comparison.

That steak is cooked perfectly, YUMMY!!! Im a big fan of Hawaiian sea salt , especially the kauai red salt seems pretty similar to that flake salt. Table salt is no comparison.
It's this stuff : http://www.amazon.com/Maldon-Sea-Salt-Flakes-Pinch/dp/B00GCDFRYS/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1456429791&sr=8-3&keywords=flake+salt

I use the Himalayan pink salt for cooking. However, I have started NOT salting my meats until they're cooked. Seems to keep them from going tough/drying out....

It's this stuff : http://www.amazon.com/Maldon-Sea-Salt-Flakes-Pinch/dp/B00GCDFRYS/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1456429791&sr=8-3&keywords=flake+salt

I use the Himalayan pink salt for cooking. However, I have started NOT salting my meats until they're cooked. Seems to keep them from going tough/drying out....
Ok makes sense why it looks so similar to our sea salt. When i was a kid and we went camping at the beach we would collect salt to cook with and bring it home as well. Best salt ive ever had.