What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

49708eacb791cbd0649e762d6f137f94.jpg

Forgot to show u guys breakfast...poached eggs over corned beef hash, yum
That's the all time favorite breakfast plate there for me. Very nice.

Broiled some steak, made a tomato egg white scramble, and a piece of toast that i burnt to shit but choked down anyways lol. By the way guys, does anyone know if you can buy just straight egg whites from walmart? I'm getting to much fat from eggs, some days I eat a dozen or so, I know there's way too much fat intake going on with that many yolks but I feel guilty and wasteful when I toss the yolks lol.
20160225_224754.jpg

Broiled some steak, made a tomato egg white scramble, and a piece of toast that i burnt to shit but choked down anyways lol. By the way guys, does anyone know if you can buy just straight egg whites from walmart? I'm getting to much fat from eggs, some days I eat a dozen or so, I know there's way too much fat intake going on with that many yolks but I feel guilty and wasteful when I toss the yolks lol.
View attachment 36101

They have egg whites at the walmart by me.

Hmmm...maybe I'll have to see if I can't find someone who'll let me use their costco membership privelages.
If you have a friend with a costco card, you should deff have him or her grab you some egg whites, they are really affordable from costco.
If not, its worth it to join, you save a buttload of cash when all is said and done.

If you have a friend with a costco card, you should deff have him or her grab you some egg whites, they are really affordable from costco.
If not, its worth it to join, you save a buttload of cash when all is said and done.
Their meat quality is impossible to beat for the price. Also, their prices on bags of rice are insane.

yep i only shop at Costco and Trader Joes period. Well I buy my steaks from Walmart from time to time cause you can't beat their prices.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1456508494.417935.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1456508515.829849.jpg
Linguini with red clam sauce, not really the healthiest meal ive had , but delishes and sometimes you just gotta say " what the fuck" [emoji4]