What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

I actually went on a BBQ/smoker formula and they all recommend this one cause it's double walled with insulation inbetween. I'll put it to the test this Sunday. I did a dry run today just to give it that smoky flavor.

Very nice , I thought it was a bank safe , lol . I like the digital temp readout too .
High tech .

image.jpeg
Tonight on cooking with Rodger 11pm BBQ in the rain cause gainz don't stop.
Whatcha got here is your standard 4kg of chicken, a hickory smoke sauce, honey garlic rub and a Mexican sensational seasoning. Can't have all my chicken tasting the same. All flavourings add no more the 5 calories to the chicken breast so win!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    318 KB · Views: 8
A little pre work out protein
6 poached and three slices of toasted killer Dave's topped with black and red pepper
19acbd9270eef980f8b68009ef24051b.jpg

image.jpeg Picked up this beauty meat slicer for sandwich meats. Sliced up some pork tenderloin for sandwiches and then cut 3/4 of the loin for chops.

For the sandwiches a good way to stay away from all the preservatives in processed meat plus its so much cheaper than getting deli meats...for better quality too.

View attachment 36155 Picked up this beauty meat slicer for sandwich meats. Sliced up some pork tenderloin for sandwiches and then cut 3/4 of the loin for chops.

For the sandwiches a good way to stay away from all the preservatives in processed meat plus its so much cheaper than getting deli meats...for better quality too.

Nice , you can really thin slice the roast beef and ham with this unit . Ive got a Hobart I use for big jobs.

Have a great time....do a little gambling, do a little drinking (I wouldn't/can't), and do A LOT of eating. Enjoy bro you've earned it!! :)
Thx bud I'll be doing all the above . My stomach is def having a hard time adjusting but foods been good so far. Fish tacos and half eaten nachos spinach dip and washed it all down with strawberry daiquiri ( sharing with daughter).image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

You gettin even with us i see[emoji4] i for one am jealous as a MF'r!!!!!!!
Have a great vaca brother.
Thx brother. Here's a little pool side snack . I might be officially bulking. Hope the abs stay out before I get on ship tomorrow. :D image.jpeg

Thx will do;) just hope all the posts don't get annoying :p phone will be out of range four several days soon. I'll post up goods when I'm back and 15 pounds heavier:(
We'll be waiting...

Have a great trip and why not hit the gym on the ship to keep the fat off?

We'll be waiting...

Have a great trip and why not hit the gym on the ship to keep the fat off?
Thx. Definitely going to try and hit gym often. Pretty nice one on ship. At least a quick pump before hitting pool;) Said same thing last year but made it only twice:(