What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Thx. Definitely going to try and hit gym often. Pretty nice one on ship. At least a quick pump before hitting pool;) Said same thing last year but made it only twice:(
When I went on a singles' cruise in '02 the ship I went on (Carnival Triumph) had 2 nice gyms. I went to the gym 3x the week I was aboard and got nice workouts in.

97d1c464d3b3a5007f12ab81c431c66d.jpg

Caesar salad, Margherita and a Meatlovers pizza for a snack pre workout
9c7a90c2ced95c80de6c2b1407557c30.jpg
a04c533adebae3f3bfc12bead80a3401.jpg

For breakfast it was pancake mix with 1 egg, 1 cup ff milk, 1 scoop monster whey iso, 1 scoop of wher/calcium mix, 1 cup Blueberries, 5 strips bacon

A couple shakes & a sammich through the day

Dinner was raw broccoli, cauliflower, carrots dipped in ranch dip(fage ff Greek yogurt & a pack of ranch dressing mix) & homemade steak burrito with avocado, baby spinach, tomato. Also had some ham & wheat cracker

Thx. Definitely going to try and hit gym often. Pretty nice one on ship. At least a quick pump before hitting pool;) Said same thing last year but made it only twice:(

Nothing better than a getting a good pump then hitting the pool area .
Flex City ! :eek:
(Try not to show up the "normals" too bad !) ;)

Yep all 7.5 lbs of her. Couldn't go bigger cause it wouldn't of fit in the smoker unless I cut it in half and that's a sin. 7.5 lbs is perfect. At 9 oz per meal that will give me a little over 12 meals. Not bad for 34 bucks
That is awesome, I've smoked tons and tons of brisket and Boston butts. It never gets old

Sticking to the basics here and still grinding, clean and simple on this cruise. Been busy lately and haven't posted in a while but have been in the shadows every once In a while checking out all of the great meals. Keep up the good work brothers. image.jpeg

What else to do on a 75° February afternoon :)
20160228_130224.jpg 20160228_130215.jpg
Picked up this southern spicy dry rub recipe from google. See how it works out:cool:. The aroma is fantastic!

Meal prep is a Sunday ritual in the DOMS household. 10 lbs. grilled chicken, 5 lbs. ground elk will get me through the work week.
image.jpeg