What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

The girl wanted chicken wings for dinner. 18 of them were dry rub (her preference) and 18 were chipotle barbecue.... Corn is good right now so hit that on the grill too..... She ate 6 wings, I ate 30.... Lol

Dry rub
c065a7cf440f0a49ed9a75de0567f167.jpg

Chipotle BBQ
36f3b520f983ee24a5d2b25a25e860af.jpg

Corn
64ba677d7b2242978ca82f1f4c214367.jpg

Care to share what you use for the dry rub? Both kinds look so delicious, though. Love wings!

All American 6 eggs, 1/2 pound of bacon, wheat toast with butter, 1/2 cup oatmeal :) mango kush not pictured... It was a good morning.IMG_20160312_094235729_HDR.jpg

Just keeps bringin it
@sweebeanz you gotta take your idea and make a cook book.
Everyone should post up recipes and how to's.
Mostly for amateurs like me :)
I'd love to see these recipes on a organized thread or some thing. In fact I would love that recipe!
I'm on a chicken recipe tear. Need new ideas
For sure man. Let me think of some ideas and how to work this the right way. I'm kinda thinking of 2 ways, 1: make a recipe thread with the ingredients and 1 final picture.

2: send me the recipes and pictures and I can create a digital cookbook that everyone can see then we can edit, add as we go along.

For sure man. Let me think of some ideas and how to work this the right way. I'm kinda thinking of 2 ways, 1: make a recipe thread with the ingredients and 1 final picture.

2: send me the recipes and pictures and I can create a digital cookbook that everyone can see then we can edit, add as we go along.
Let me know. If I can lighten the burden I will. Lots of good ideas here boss. It'll be epic!

Let me know. If I can lighten the burden I will. Lots of good ideas here boss. It'll be epic!
In for this!

Should we have a general guideline that it should be "healthy" in nature? I mean, I like some fried chicken and grits all day long.... But I'm not sure it would fall into a bodybuilding recipe book. Thoughts?

In for this!

Should we have a general guideline that it should be "healthy" in nature? I mean, I like some fried chicken and grits all day long.... But I'm not sure it would fall into a bodybuilding recipe book. Thoughts?
I don't differentiate. We all cut we all bulk. I enjoy all food. You know and I know what foods we should be eating. User preference. I think we should put it out there for folks to decide and make for themselves.

Your one of a kind Vanilla Gorilla !! A genuine multi-colored Bad-Ass ! :rolleyes:
Lol thanks
I love the people that dont give a crap how they look to others . That wear clothes or haircuts they want , not what society finds proper . Thats a true original Bad-Ass .
Well, I spent too many years caring about what everyone else thought, last year things changed greatly, i no longer give a fuck lol. I look how i want, dress how I want, and have never been happier lol. It is truly freeing when you remove the burden of looking for approval from anyone.

Meal 1 6am
60 grams whey
2 tbsp almond butter
1 cup almond milk
Back to sleep (it's Saturday!)

Meal 2
4 whole eggs, 1 cup whites
2 slices Daves killer bread
Salsa
c7681bc45a98f2f42ced99b8cf926921.jpg

Last edited:
I don't differentiate. We all cut we all bulk. I enjoy all food. You know and I know what foods we should be eating. User preference. I think we should put it out there for folks to decide and make for themselves.
True. Maybe we should categorize I bit- Bulk, low carb, etc.?

How you liking dbol? Start mine in late may.
Hey beanz! Love dbol. Im using it a bit different this time. Usually i run it 4 weeks or so. This time I'm only running it two weeks to kick off while i wait for the sust to pic up. 30mg in the morning and then fight to eat my first 3 meals.
24wks total:
30mg dbol ed. (1st 2 weeks)
900mg sust wk. (Throughout)
(1st 8 wks eq, 2nd 8 wks npp 350/wk, last 8 wks tren ace 350wk)
4 iu rHGH ed. (Throughout)
Lotsa food.

Hey beanz! Love dbol. Im using it a bit different this time. Usually i run it 4 weeks or so. This time I'm only running it two weeks to kick off while i wait for the sust to pic up. 30mg in the morning and then fight to eat my first 3 meals.
24wks total:
30mg dbol ed. (1st 2 weeks)
900mg sust wk. (Throughout)
(1st 8 wks eq, 2nd 8 wks npp 350/wk, last 8 wks tren ace 350wk)
4 iu rHGH ed. (Throughout)
Lotsa food.
Looks like your taking the piana method for cycling. Good luck man

Looks like your taking the piana method for cycling. Good luck man
Piana? I think not. That fucking guy turns my stomach. A completely uninformed fucking clown.
I saw that "tapered dose-confused the body" fucking bullshit he's supposedly on and i literally laughed out loud.

Sponsors

Latest posts