What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Another day of 10x3"s . 4th week . It was originally from PL Steve Shaw .Today was flat bench 270x10x3 . Im really liking this routine, just another variation of the triplet . Like most long term programs its gonna take a while before I hit my "quit reps" . But Im enjoying concentrating on the form with lower poundage . The pain is coming ....

Another day of 10x3"s . 4th week . Today was flat bench 270x10x3 . Im really liking this routine, just another variation of the triplet . Like most long term programs its gonna take a while before I hit my "quit reps" . But Im enjoying concentrating on the form with lower poundage . The pain is coming ....
Cmon quit sand baggin it!
270 for 3 reps? Guns like that and short levers oughta have you at least 100 lbs heavier for twice as many reps. Now quit fuckin around

I'm just gonna throw this out there....
kinda diggin this cuttin thing. Forget how much better I feel when I'm not pushing it so hard. My holiday fupa is falling back and the ol wick is growing longer everyday! :D

IMG_9490.JPG
Burrito homade, chicken cutlet, string beans, pulled pork, ground beef, tortilla, bbq sause and chipotle sauce. Also appile cider. SOOOO GOOD. o yea cheese

Since everyone's in the house is sick we decided easiest to order some Chinese food. No complaint here:) Love me some Chinese:D
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Hi fellas. Here's my first official contribution to this thread.

Tri-tip steak, broccoli and a sweet potato. Nothing fancy but I'm excited to devour this.

Welcome! Sweet potatoes are one of my favorite things to be absolutely sick of eating. Im hanging onto brown rice for dear life.

Haha, and I'm sooo sick of brown rice.

I had to give the sweet potatoes a rest for a few months but I've been enjoying them lately.

Have you tried black rice? It's good stuff! Tasty and nutritious. It's a nice change from brown rice.

View attachment 36954

Hi fellas. Here's my first official contribution to this thread.

Tri-tip steak, broccoli and a sweet potato. Nothing fancy but I'm excited to devour this.
Welcome to the best thread in this mutha!! You must have came to Meso when I was away for a break. Have you introduced yourself in the new members section yet? Its just nice to know a tiny bit about a member and thier intentions at Meso. Or let us know here is fine. Or not.....