What R U Eating ? ~OGH wants to know.....

Haha, and I'm sooo sick of brown rice.

I had to give the sweet potatoes a rest for a few months but I've been enjoying them lately.

Have you tried black rice? It's good stuff! Tasty and nutritious. It's a nice change from brown rice.

Welcome Crystal - a womans perspective is always welcome .And yes I found black rice last year and love it . ~Ogh

Welcome! Sweet potatoes are one of my favorite things to be absolutely sick of eating. Im hanging onto brown rice for dear life.
Haha, and I'm sooo sick of brown rice.

I had to give the sweet potatoes a rest for a few months but I've been enjoying them lately.

Have you tried black rice? It's good stuff! Tasty and nutritious. It's a nice change from brown rice.
I eat sweet potatoes quite often as they are very tasty. When I start to sick of them I find baking up some butternut squash with some cinnamon sprinkled on a delicious alternative.

Welcome to the best thread in this mutha!! You must have came to Meso when I was away for a break. Have you introduced yourself in the new members section yet? Its just nice to know a tiny bit about a member and thier intentions at Meso. Or let us know here is fine. Or not.....

Thank you and yes, I made an introductory post on the newbie page.:)

Welcome Crystal - a womans perspective is always welcome .And yes I found black rice last year and love it . ~Ogh

Thanks! I was a little hesitant to post because of all the testosterone in here. It's a little intimidating, then again this whole board is almost entirely made up of testosterone. No pun intended, haha. I appreciate the warm welcome and glad I posted.

Been lurking this thread for a while and looking forward to trying some of these delicious looking meals.

d588061b517b60f1900cefb39fdab0c8.jpg

Greatest fucking thing on earth. 90 seconds in the microwave - bang - two carb servings. Dump a table spoon of oil on one serving and add two beef patties. Rinse and repeat. 800 Cal.
I have been eating that exact same one. Easy to make and tastes great.

Thanks! I was a little hesitant to post because of all the testosterone in here. It's a little intimidating, then again this whole board is almost entirely made up of testosterone. No pun intended, haha. I appreciate the warm welcome and glad I posted.

Been lurking this thread for a while and looking forward to trying some of these delicious looking meals.
Were not as bad as we seem. Most of us just kickin it. Fuck'n around. Another day at meso

So,hit the safeway up after i ate earlier and got hella meat on sale, cut it down into portions and packed it up to freeze. Got a nice big london broil, and like 3 packs of pork ribs, it sucked biking it all home but its worth it, will be eating well for days haha.20160311_181824.jpg

Made a portionnof the london broil tonight along withnsome green beans. Nothing fancy, but it sure did hit the spot.20160311_182936.jpg

The girl wanted chicken wings for dinner. 18 of them were dry rub (her preference) and 18 were chipotle barbecue.... Corn is good right now so hit that on the grill too..... She ate 6 wings, I ate 30.... Lol

Dry rub
c065a7cf440f0a49ed9a75de0567f167.jpg

Chipotle BBQ
36f3b520f983ee24a5d2b25a25e860af.jpg

Corn
64ba677d7b2242978ca82f1f4c214367.jpg

The girl wanted chicken wings for dinner. 18 of them were dry rub (her preference) and 18 were chipotle barbecue.... Corn is good right now so hit that on the grill too..... She ate 6 wings, I ate 30.... Lol

Dry rub
c065a7cf440f0a49ed9a75de0567f167.jpg

Chipotle BBQ
36f3b520f983ee24a5d2b25a25e860af.jpg

Corn
64ba677d7b2242978ca82f1f4c214367.jpg

Damn. Thats looks better than restraunts